There's HOPE!
I made my reservation early
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Interesting, and probably needed for quite a few people.

Although the tone of their message worries me. It's like they consider all gaming to be dangerous and unnatural.

'Parents should take notice if a child neglects usual activities, spends several hours at a time with the computer and has no social life'

And who is going to define what 'usual' activities are?

I neglect the usual activities of a 22-year old (alcohol, sex and techno music), spend more free time online than with any other pastime, and I have 1 good friend. Does that make me a hopeless addict, needing to be rescued by these well-meaning psychologists who'll pull me away from unhealthy, vicious computer activities and encourage me to partake in socially accepted pastimes like getting stone drunk at the discotheque at 2 am?

There are people who spend years of their life restoring and rebuilding an old WW1 triplane, cramming a dragster engine into a VW Beetle or learning the first 50,000 decimals of pi. Why is this any less of an addiction, or any more 'acceptable' than video games?

In the '20s, films were seen as a source of eye diseases, corruption, addiction, crime and godlessness. Computer entertainment still has a long way to go, eh?

Scary to see that gaming addiction has come to Europe, though. And I thought dead people on the keyboard only happened far away in America and Korea...
Nothing is impossible if you believe in it enough.

Median 2008 mod for Diablo II
<span style="color:gray">New skills, new AIs, new items, new challenges...
06.dec.2006: Median 2008 1.44
We should coordinate when we're going. We could get some killer LAN games together.
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
Quote:We should coordinate when we're going. We could get some killer LAN games together.

I don't have the quests yet. Can you share them when you summon me?
Quote:I don't have the quests yet. Can you share them when you summon me?

They're part of a chain.:)

LF2M Netherlands to do Detox Quest, have tank, need healer
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla