Zhu Zhu Pet gets wet
My 7 year old just learned the important lesson I learned 20 years ago from Melanie Griffith in the movie Cherry 2000. Although, Sam Treadwell didn't accidentally drop Cherry into the toilet.

<blockquote>[Image: zhuzhuhamster.jpg] </blockquote>

My son named his robotic hamster chunks, although we suggested he use chunk instead. You know... chunks... toilet... Anyway, in scenes reminiscent of the movie, my wife battled post apocalyptic Kmart, Walmart, and Target thugs searching for a replacement. Luckily, when I arrived home I was able to disassemble, apply the proper amount of Air In Can, and voila! Chunks is operational again.

<blockquote>[Image: compressed-air-1.jpg]</blockquote>

Edit:

Actually, I probably learned something similar when I was 7 as well. I had been given "Billy Blast Off" as a toy for my birthday, which is a space dude with AA batteries in his backpack, and a motor in his belly that spins a cam shaft that exits from his... well you know. Anyway, he had all these cool vehicles that he would sit in and drive around. One was a tank like vehicle with tracks ("Orange Exploration Tractor"), which I proceeded to launch up the slope of the garage roof at the low spot where I could reach it by standing on the fence. And off he went... up... up... and then over the peak, and proceeded to accelerate rapidly down the other side. Being only 7, I hardly had the dexterity or mental capability to predict when or where he would plummet off the roof to catch him, so of course I missed and Billy hit the pavement and became another tragedy in our race for space.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]