Terenas - Keepers MC runs on Friday
Morde likes to fill the regular rosters out quick. So if we have any warriors (and Wimpy is the only one on the list right now) that think they can make the 6:30 server raid formation times you better register and post at the Keepers boards soon. The thread he announced the changes in is here:

http://www.keepersofthedusk.com/index.php?...d=2633&catid=16

The roster is here:

http://www.keepersofthedusk.com/index.php?...d=1800&catid=16

Now keep in mind that the Keepers runs are always filling from people not on the roster. I've gotten into every Monday and Wednesday raid I've expressed intrest in, and I play a hunter, a class that Keepers has 3 or 4 regulars of already (admittedly I'm often filling a DPS spot for a rogue or a mage or lock or something, and usually not a hunter spot, but still). But it's better, if you know you can make every friday, to get on the regular list. Morde won't know if you can be a regular if you don't post interest.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
How does one contact Mordekhuul? I can't seem to find an e-mail.

I can't make this friday, but after that I'd be able to make it for the next 8 weeks or so.

-Jester
Quote:How does one contact Mordekhuul? I can't seem to find an e-mail.

I can't make this friday, but after that I'd be able to make it for the next 8 weeks or so.

-Jester

You contact him through their website, through the links GG posted here. You just register on the site and post like you do here.

On that note...Morde is also hoping to hear from more regulars, so any of the Lurkers who are planning on attending this Friday (and those that can't for that matter) probably ought to post on the Keepers site as soon as possible.
VoiceMan

Terenas:
Bloodmourne - 85 Blood Elf Death Knight <Lurkers>
Vreeslik - 85 Undead Warlock <Lurkers>
Fazuul - 70 Tauren Druid <Lurkers>
Ooh - 70 Troll Rogue <Lurkers>
Gorkuk- 63 Orc Hunter <Lurkers>
Rojaal - 70 Blood Elf Paladin <Lurkers>
Quote:You contact him through their website, through the links GG posted here. You just register on the site and post like you do here.

On that note...Morde is also hoping to hear from more regulars, so any of the Lurkers who are planning on attending this Friday (and those that can't for that matter) probably ought to post on the Keepers site as soon as possible.

Yep yep. Morde is an excellent raid leader, and the more we as Lurkers can do to help make that job easier, the better in my opinion. Leading raids is not a simple thing. It's not ZOMG HEART ATTACK all the time hard either but you are dealing with 80-160 man hours of just in game raid time on those 40 mans. I like to try and make his life easier with earlier notifications and following whatever procedures he prefers.

Not saying anyone has done anything wrong, I just want the feeling that most Keepers have that Lurkers are quality players and stand up people to be as enforced as we can keep it. :)
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Quote:Yep yep. Morde is an excellent raid leader, and the more we as Lurkers can do to help make that job easier, the better in my opinion. Leading raids is not a simple thing. It's not ZOMG HEART ATTACK all the time hard either but you are dealing with 80-160 man hours of just in game raid time on those 40 mans. I like to try and make his life easier with earlier notifications and following whatever procedures he prefers.

Not saying anyone has done anything wrong, I just want the feeling that most Keepers have that Lurkers are quality players and stand up people to be as enforced as we can keep it. :)
I agree wholeheartedly.
VoiceMan

Terenas:
Bloodmourne - 85 Blood Elf Death Knight <Lurkers>
Vreeslik - 85 Undead Warlock <Lurkers>
Fazuul - 70 Tauren Druid <Lurkers>
Ooh - 70 Troll Rogue <Lurkers>
Gorkuk- 63 Orc Hunter <Lurkers>
Rojaal - 70 Blood Elf Paladin <Lurkers>