The Absurdity of Moderators
I finally discovered where our long lost "Absurd Moderator" has been.

He tells us he's been working hard at college.

Nope. He's been lurking in the back lots, advisor to the following rodential tour d' force of furry film:
Lemming! He's not just a Moderator, he's a Movie!!!! :w00t:
Quote:The story of a troubled relationship festering between two couples: young Alain Getty (Laurent Lucas), a home automation engineer, and his wife, sweet Bénédicte (Charlotte Gainsbourg); and middle-aged Ándre (Richard Pollock), Alain`s boss, who is married to the mysterious Alice (Charlotte Rampling). The encounter does not leave the young couple`s harmony unscathed. The discovery of a mysterious rodent`s corpse blocking the waste pipe of their kitchen sink does nothing to help and portends the bursting of irrationality into a hitherto orderly life. LEMMING was a selection in the Cannes Film Festival and the Telluride Film Festival, 2005.
I hope it was a stunt double that they found dead in the sink, I couldn't bear for us to lose "The Absurd Moderator." :shuriken:

Occhi
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
Occhidiangela,May 19 2006, 11:58 AM Wrote:I finally discovered where our long lost "Absurd Moderator" has been. 

He tells us he's been working hard at college.

Nope.  He's been lurking in the back lots, advisor to the following rodential tour d' force of furry film:
Lemming!  He's not just a Moderator, he's a Movie!!!!  :w00t:

I hope it was a stunt double that they found dead in the sink, I couldn't bear for us to lose "The Absurd Moderator."  :shuriken:

Occhi
[right][snapback]110336[/snapback][/right]

Reminds me of this upcomming movie: Rogue
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin
MEAT,May 19 2006, 01:10 PM Wrote:Reminds me of this upcomming movie: Rogue
[right][snapback]110340[/snapback][/right]
It wasn't me, it was Li! After the film's release, they'll make a game for it on the Nintendo Wii. :w00t:

Occhi
In Memory of Pete
In a similar vein, George Clooney has a movie coming out later this year about me.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0465538/
The error occurred on line -1.
Quote:I finally discovered where our long lost "Absurd Moderator" has been.

Starring in strange French movies? Occhi, you done lost yo' mind.

Quote:I hope it was a stunt double that they found dead in the sink, I couldn't bear for us to lose "The Absurd Moderator."

Maybe you should check the cast list? I'm pretty sure it's not me. But if, as you say, I've been lost, then who knows where I've been?

-Lemmy
Quote:Starring in strange French movies? Occhi, you done lost yo' mind.
Maybe you should check the cast list? I'm pretty sure it's not me. But if, as you say, I've been lost, then who knows where I've been?

-Lemmy
Glad to see you among the quick. What with the common usage of stage names, I'd not have much confidence in a cast list confirming or denying your presence or absense on celluloid. :lol:

Occhi
In Memory of Pete