Stormrage Sunday Questing with Mr. Tal
I know you all are very disapointed that I'm not Bolty but he's informed me he probably won't be able to make his usual Sunday with Miss Cleo run this week. So I'm stepping in to the breach and offering up any of my 60s for Questing/Instancing. So where would you like to go? LBRS? UBRS? Scholo or Strat? Have tank/paladin/priest will travel...
Lochnar raises his hand for sunday morning lurkerness. He doesn't really care where he goes, but he has some stuff in scholo, strat and silithus. After turning in the last two tablets he now has to kill the bosses in LBRS that were killed to get the tablets from LBRS (great continuity bliz! :wacko: ).
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Me! Me! LaMage has the quest for the 5 man Baron run. AD rep, anyone?

Otherwise, you know I'll ALWAYS vote for Dire Maul.
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Tal,May 18 2006, 05:26 PM Wrote:I know you all are very disapointed that I'm not Bolty but he's informed me he probably won't be able to make his usual Sunday with Miss Cleo run this week. So I'm stepping in to the breach and offering up any of my 60s for Questing/Instancing. So where would you like to go? LBRS? UBRS? Scholo or Strat? Have tank/paladin/priest will travel...
[right][snapback]110287[/snapback][/right]

What time is that and for how long?

-A
Ashock,May 19 2006, 09:15 AM Wrote:What time is that and for how long?
-A
[right][snapback]110307[/snapback][/right]

The usual time is 9am server and it lasts a couple of hours.
Tal,May 18 2006, 07:26 PM Wrote:I know you all are very disapointed that I'm not Bolty but he's informed me he probably won't be able to make his usual Sunday with Miss Cleo run this week. So I'm stepping in to the breach and offering up any of my 60s for Questing/Instancing. So where would you like to go? LBRS? UBRS? Scholo or Strat? Have tank/paladin/priest will travel...
[right][snapback]110287[/snapback][/right]

Whatever, wherever, I got quests and charcters for it.
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
Tal,May 19 2006, 06:24 AM Wrote:The usual time is 9am server and it lasts a couple of hours.
[right][snapback]110308[/snapback][/right]

You know the funny thing is that I can actually make this, as that is 6am PST.... Hmm, let's see.... rare chance to play with you guys, against waking up at 6am on a Sunday.... The mind is willing....

-A
Littledude still has some quests unresolved in Strat.