Plenty to choose from.
Hey guys,

Was reading that Conc's going on hols, i have a 60 War/Rogue & 57 Druid available to fill any slots needed.

I can easily respec war to protection if needed to tank and have had some experience tanking, have done DM lock mount run.

let me know if i'm needed.

Mistique
mistique,Apr 12 2006, 08:24 AM Wrote:Hey guys,

Was reading that Conc's going on hols, i have a 60 War/Rogue & 57 Druid available to fill any slots needed.

I can easily respec war to protection if needed to tank and have had some experience tanking, have done DM lock mount run.

let me know if i'm needed.

Mistique
[right][snapback]106938[/snapback][/right]

I bet Doomstar will be getting a workout during Conc's holiday for sure. For this Friday, we can play it by ear -- swirly's warrior is also available but isn't his preference (he prefers the hunter).

edit: Mistique, try to put Terenas in your subject line in posts in the Meeting Stone. The majority of players here play Alliance on Stormrage server, and having Terenas in the subject line allows them to know before looking at the thread what server it is talking about.
K, thanks for the info.

Mist

vor_lord,Apr 13 2006, 12:45 AM Wrote:I bet Doomstar will be getting a workout during Conc's holiday for sure.  For this Friday, we can play it by ear -- swirly's warrior is also available but isn't his preference (he prefers the hunter).

edit:  Mistique, try to put Terenas in your subject line in posts in the Meeting Stone.  The majority of players here play Alliance on Stormrage server, and having Terenas in the subject line allows them to know before looking at the thread what server it is talking about.
[right][snapback]106953[/snapback][/right]