I broke the LL
I was F5ing to reload taglines, because I thought I saw an error go by, and I got this in the news box (second box right below STSI):

Quote:Warning: mysql_query(): Unable to save result set in /home/bolty/public_html/includes/database.php on line 180

Notice: MySQL client run out of memory in /home/bolty/public_html/includes/database.php on line 184

Notice: Lost connection to MySQL server during query in /home/bolty/public_html/includes/database.php on line 184
There are no items to display

After a couple more F5s, it went back to normal.

BTW, the tagline that I questioned (didn't get it again) was "Experience Gained: 396 (+196 rest bonus)", IIRC. While technically possible, the numbers are correct only in the event the kill is made with 196 rest bonus left until it is used up. (Shut up, Lochnar! You have your machine back so why aren't you playing WoW? ;) )
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Quote:I was F5ing to reload taglines, because I thought I saw an error go by, and I got this in the news box (second box right below STSI):
After a couple more F5s, it went back to normal.

BTW, the tagline that I questioned (didn't get it again) was "Experience Gained: 396 (+196 rest bonus)", IIRC. While technically possible, the numbers are correct only in the event the kill is made with 196 rest bonus left until it is used up. (Shut up, Lochnar! You have your machine back so why aren't you playing WoW?;))

Replying because:
  1. I like this post title :P
    <>
  2. I am weary of seeing the "your site is unreadable" topic listed as I peruse the main forum page :whistling:<>
    [st]
And you may call it righteousness
When civility survives,
But I've had dinner with the Devil and
I know nice from right.

From Dinner with the Devil, by Big Rude Jake

Quote:Replying because:
  1. I like this post title :P
    <>
  2. I am weary of seeing the "your site is unreadable" topic listed as I peruse the main forum page :whistling:<>
    [st]
Heh, because of your post, I jumped out to the main page as I hadn't checked it in a while. The tag line that came up was the one that I originally commented on, and it is still semi-incorrect.:P
Quote:Experience gained: 396 (+196 Rested Bonus)
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Quote:Heh, because of your post, I jumped out to the main page as I hadn't checked it in a while. The tag line that came up was the one that I originally commented on, and it is still semi-incorrect.:P
You feel normal.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.