Terenas Friday 3/24 UBRS
For Friday night, sign up right here.

I have UBRS set as what we'll do, but as always numbers could change things. This week let's start pulling in UBRS promptly at 8. We can continue to sort out something else (like another BRD) after we start if necessary, people can pull out to help if needed at any time. I'd like to avoid the delayed starts -- we don't need everyone to get started.

Please sign up -- the better sign-up participation we get, the less likely we'll be milling around trying to decide what to do.
vor_lord,Mar 21 2006, 02:13 PM Wrote:For Friday night, sign up right here.

I have UBRS set as what we'll do, but as always numbers could change things.  This week let's start pulling in UBRS promptly at 8.  We can continue to sort out something else (like another BRD) after we start if necessary, people can pull out to help if needed at any time.  I'd like to avoid the delayed starts -- we don't need everyone to get started.

Please sign up -- the better sign-up participation we get, the less likely we'll be milling around trying to decide what to do.
[right][snapback]105035[/snapback][/right]

Sadly, Xarhud will not be able to make it this Friday. Have fun without me.
<span style="color:red">Terenas (PvE)
Xarhud: Lvl 80 Undead Priest
Meltok: Lvl 70 Undead Mage
Ishila: Lvl 31 Tauren Druid
Tynaria: Lvl 66 Blood Elf Rogue
I will be there 8:30ish as per my usual.

Treesh -- if I don't catch you for an enchant before this run, please bring your truesilver enchanting dealie, I need a stam enchant for my new shield...The Immovable Object.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
I will be there, and have signed up on the guildportal site.
VoiceMan

Terenas:
Bloodmourne - 85 Blood Elf Death Knight <Lurkers>
Vreeslik - 85 Undead Warlock <Lurkers>
Fazuul - 70 Tauren Druid <Lurkers>
Ooh - 70 Troll Rogue <Lurkers>
Gorkuk- 63 Orc Hunter <Lurkers>
Rojaal - 70 Blood Elf Paladin <Lurkers>
Concillian,Mar 21 2006, 04:05 PM Wrote:I will be there 8:30ish as per my usual.

Treesh -- if I don't catch you for an enchant before this run, please bring your truesilver enchanting dealie, I need a stam enchant for my new shield...The Immovable Object.
[right][snapback]105042[/snapback][/right]
Oooh. New shiny. :) Yeah, I can hook you up with an enchant.
Intolerant monkey.
Signed up on the GP site.
Intolerant monkey.
Hi,

i'm available, though not sure if it'll cause problem with LS, i'll be on and see what happends.

Mistique

vor_lord,Mar 22 2006, 04:13 AM Wrote:For Friday night, sign up right here.

I have UBRS set as what we'll do, but as always numbers could change things.&nbsp; This week let's start pulling in UBRS promptly at 8.&nbsp; We can continue to sort out something else (like another BRD) after we start if necessary, people can pull out to help if needed at any time.&nbsp; I'd like to avoid the delayed starts -- we don't need everyone to get started.

[right][snapback]105035[/snapback][/right]
Treesh,Mar 21 2006, 09:24 PM Wrote:Oooh.&nbsp; New shiny. :)&nbsp; Yeah, I can hook you up with an enchant.
[right][snapback]105072[/snapback][/right]

You need a 2% block on that thing, Conc. The trick is finding someone with the enchant. The mats are cheap, though I don't remember them. IIRC, that shield is a nice shield, but no special stuff, so a 2% block would be cool on it.

--Mav
Mavfin,Mar 23 2006, 08:16 AM Wrote:You need a 2% block on that thing, Conc.&nbsp; The trick is finding someone with the enchant. The mats are cheap, though I don't remember them.&nbsp; IIRC, that shield is a nice shield, but no special stuff, so a 2% block would be cool on it.
[right][snapback]105257[/snapback][/right]

Until that point, +7 STAM is nice and easy. 10 dream dust is a cinch when I have 50 or 60 on my (dis)enchanting alt.

Yeah, 2% block would be nice since I decided to take anticipation over sheild spec when I re-specced for TUF. We'll see, I may go back to shield spec for the +5% block... but in the meantime this lets me have the same amount of defense and use Immovable Object instead of Drac Deflector (except when I need the fire resist). I won't respec anytime soon though... starting to get expensive =)
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
Concillian,Mar 23 2006, 02:00 PM Wrote:Until that point, +7 STAM is nice and easy.&nbsp; 10 dream dust is a cinch when I have 50 or 60 on my (dis)enchanting alt.

Yeah, 2% block would be nice since I decided to take anticipation over sheild spec when I re-specced for TUF.&nbsp; We'll see, I may go back to shield spec for the +5% block... but in the meantime this lets me have the same amount of defense and use Immovable Object instead of Drac Deflector (except when I need the fire resist).&nbsp; I won't respec anytime soon though... starting to get expensive =)
[right][snapback]105284[/snapback][/right]

Actually, you may not want that, we're having a discussion about 2% vs 7 stam on another thread, and Lissa's thinking the advantage may not kick in till ~20% block.

But, I'm a tank, and damage I don't take is in most cases > damage I did take.
--Mav

Yuri will be there. Signed up on the other site also.
Terenas
Yuri - Mage/Arcane 85 Undead
Thirdrail - Shaman/Resto 85 Tauren
Vicstull - Rogue/Subtlety 85 Troll
Penten - Priest/Discipline 85 Blood Elf
Storage guild Bassomatic