V for Vendetta
Thanks for the clarification, Occhi. But would you care to guess as to who the guy in the picture is? To me it virtually *screams* "PLOT HOLE!"

If she was shaved and tortured by V, as was claimed in the movie.. who's this guy? Was she shaven twice? Did V shave her elsewhere? Hardly seems plausible, even with his infatuation with her. :) Is he V's "henchman", "trusty sidekick", or what?
Ask me about Norwegian humour Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTs9SE2sDTw
[wcip]Angel,Mar 28 2006, Wrote:Thanks for the clarification, Occhi. But would you care to guess as to who the guy in the picture is? To me it virtually *screams* "PLOT HOLE!"

If she was shaved and tortured by V, as was claimed in the movie.. who's this guy? Was she shaven twice? Did V shave her elsewhere? Hardly seems plausible, even with his infatuation with her. :) Is he V's "henchman", "trusty sidekick", or what?
[right][snapback]105643[/snapback][/right]
Sloppy film making or V's lover? That would be a Moore like wink at stereotypes, homosexual or bisexual "hairdressers" -- except that Moore didn't reveal faces during the solitary confinement milieu, and his story implied V's pulling it off single handedly.

My guess is that it was a slip of the camera and a bloody mess by the Wachowski brothers. I note a lack of burned flesh on the forearms! That sub arc was far better handled in the book.

Occhi
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
I saw this over the weekend with some friends.

It was decent.

There was not much fighting, but it was good fighting, although the slashing scene at the end was a bit much.

I did not read the book, but I heard that the author wanted nothing to do with the movie, and actually wanted them to use a different title.

I have not researched this at all, so I am not sure how accurate it is.

The lovestory element and Evey's armspreading-realization of the world were both iffy.

But it was decent, and I enjoyed it.
-degrak
Using more than one question mark does not make it anymore of a question.
degrak.com
degrak youtube