Terenas WC
Any interest in running WC on Wednesday, March 8th at about 7:30?
Tris,Mar 6 2006, 05:55 PM Wrote:Any interest in running WC on Wednesday, March 8th at about 7:30?
[right][snapback]103728[/snapback][/right]

7:30 server time I assume? (9:30 eastern time, 8:30 central).

If so, yeah I think I can do that. I belive my hunter, warrior, and druid all need it. I know my priest and shaman have finished it. so I can provide DPS, healing or tanking I do believe.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Tris,Mar 6 2006, 03:55 PM Wrote:Any interest in running WC on Wednesday, March 8th at about 7:30?

I'll see if I can swing it. I have a 22 warrior who's done WC a couple of times if tanking is needed. I have a 24 mage who probably would be my first choice to bring--he needs experience and I need to play him in a group that has more than cloth wearers :P

I'd like to bring my 27 rogue just to actually do a group with her, but she'd be a terrible aggro monkey and doesn't really have a reason to go.
Hmmm....I believe I could bring a 25 warlock, if I'm not in ZG that night. I expect to be on. If I'm not in ZG, then WC with my 'lock would be very useful.
VoiceMan

Terenas:
Bloodmourne - 85 Blood Elf Death Knight <Lurkers>
Vreeslik - 85 Undead Warlock <Lurkers>
Fazuul - 70 Tauren Druid <Lurkers>
Ooh - 70 Troll Rogue <Lurkers>
Gorkuk- 63 Orc Hunter <Lurkers>
Rojaal - 70 Blood Elf Paladin <Lurkers>
VoiceMan,Mar 6 2006, 06:41 PM Wrote:Hmmm....I believe I could bring a 25 warlock, if I'm not in ZG that night.&nbsp; I expect to be on.&nbsp; If I'm not in ZG, then WC with my 'lock would be very useful.
[right][snapback]103734[/snapback][/right]

I could come another night with my feral druid, but Wed I plan on being in ZG w/Keshi

--Mav
I've got a warrior, druid, hunter (I think), and maybe a shaman that needs to WC or else is in the right level range. My priest is still too low and so is my warlock and my rogue is too big. So, uh, yeah, I can be there with something. :)
Intolerant monkey.
Doh... forgot Terenas is Mountain Time Zone... so yeah, to avoid confusion 7:30 PM server time
It looks like we have several people who need it... I can bring in a 20ish shaman for any nights other than Tues / Thurs
Tris,Mar 6 2006, 10:04 PM Wrote:It looks like we have several people who need it... I can bring in a 20ish shaman for any nights other than Tues / Thurs
[right][snapback]103745[/snapback][/right]

and if ZG on SR doesn't go Wed, I'll be there with my druid (feral)
--Mav
Change of plans for me. Wednesday is my anniversary, and I just found out my wife is getting off work much earlier than usual, so I will not be online at all Wednesday evening. Hopefully you'll be able to field a good 5 man group and have much fun with much lewts. :D
VoiceMan

Terenas:
Bloodmourne - 85 Blood Elf Death Knight <Lurkers>
Vreeslik - 85 Undead Warlock <Lurkers>
Fazuul - 70 Tauren Druid <Lurkers>
Ooh - 70 Troll Rogue <Lurkers>
Gorkuk- 63 Orc Hunter <Lurkers>
Rojaal - 70 Blood Elf Paladin <Lurkers>
Tris,Mar 6 2006, 03:55 PM Wrote:Any interest in running WC on Wednesday, March 8th at about 7:30?

I'm iffy for tonight unfortunately. I'll see what I can do.
Scratch that -- it looks like I might be ok for WC if that is happening after all. The babysitting I was going to be doing didn't happen.
It was fun with the four of us (and then the three of us when real life reared its head for vor_lord). Somehow, I missed (yet again) the last dreadfang I need to kill for the quest. I don't know how many characters have had to go in again because I miss that silly thing. You'd think I'd learn one of these days. ;)
Intolerant monkey.
Treesh,Mar 9 2006, 12:24 AM Wrote:It was fun with the four of us (and then the three of us when real life reared its head for vor_lord).&nbsp; Somehow, I missed (yet again) the last dreadfang I need to kill for the quest. I don't know how many characters have had to go in again because I miss that silly thing.&nbsp; You'd think I'd learn one of these days. ;)
[right][snapback]103985[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, what started out as a Psybie ZG run to Jeklik/Venoxis/Mar'li/Mandokir, turned into all 5 priests, Mando, and Hakkar, so it was 11:15 or so here when we finished, so my druid wasn't available.

--Mav
Mavfin,Mar 9 2006, 10:09 AM Wrote:Yeah, what started out as a Psybie ZG run to Jeklik/Venoxis/Mar'li/Mandokir, turned into all 5 priests, Mando, and Hakkar, so it was 11:15 or so here when we finished, so my druid wasn't available.
[right][snapback]104035[/snapback][/right]
No worries mate. :) We got the vast majority of it done anyway. Still need serpentbloom, one wailing essence and that one dreadfang. ;) We decided to not try to kill the murloc because I was just too tired.
Intolerant monkey.
Mavfin,Mar 9 2006, 11:09 AM Wrote:Yeah, what started out as a Psybie ZG run to Jeklik/Venoxis/Mar'li/Mandokir, turned into all 5 priests, Mando, and Hakkar, so it was 11:15 or so here when we finished, so my druid wasn't available.
[right][snapback]104035[/snapback][/right]

Bah you could have been like me and left the ZG run on Stormrage for the WC run, then got sucked into a ZG run on Terenas after! But since I signed up for this first and I have just as much fun 5 manning lowby instances as I do raiding ZG I stuck with my first sign-up and had a ball. :)

And since you kill Hakkar you obviously didn't actually need me there after I left anyway. :)
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Gnollguy,Mar 9 2006, 11:52 AM Wrote:Bah you could have been like me and left the ZG run on Stormrage for the WC run, then got sucked into a ZG run on Terenas after!&nbsp; But since I signed up for this first and I have just as much fun 5 manning lowby instances as I do raiding ZG I stuck with my first sign-up and had a ball.&nbsp; :)

And since you kill Hakkar you obviously didn't actually need me there after I left anyway.&nbsp; :)
[right][snapback]104042[/snapback][/right]

Well, I was sorta needed, Tdub and I were the main ones in the raid who knew the new Hakkar encounter.

--Mav