Can't find quest
Having started to play again after about two months "break" (Started new alliance mage and play old horde priest) I recall reading quite recently about some quest or similar were you were supposed to travell arround to various towns or places and speak to some "high" person. The text I read was aboput it being possible to do even for the characters on the other side (of course having to enter enemy towns but still). However, having looked in the major towns (Like Stormwind, Ironforge and Ogrimar) I have not found anything close to it. Admitedly I have not searched everywere in town. So, is there such a thing? Does it still exist? Did I just dream?
There are three types of people in the world. Those who can count and those who can't.
I think you mean the quest series of the lunar festival, where you could go around the world and talk to elders placed all over the world (including capitals and dungeons). If you wanted to collect all 50 coins, you would have needed to enter all 6 capitals, regardless of your faction. Sadly this was a seasonal event and its not there anymore.
redinter,Feb 27 2006, 11:44 AM Wrote:I think you mean the quest series of the lunar festival, where you could go around the world and talk to elders placed all over the world (including capitals and dungeons). If you wanted to collect all 50 coins, you would have needed to enter all 6 capitals, regardless of your faction. Sadly this was a seasonal event and its not there anymore.
[right][snapback]103058[/snapback][/right]

Ahh, yes that was it. Thanks for the information.
There are three types of people in the world. Those who can count and those who can't.