Stormrage Members List Purge
This afternoon I went through and removed from the guild any alts that did not have a player note. I then set it so that only officers could invite and set player notes as a temporary solution until I could set a better solution and explanation in place.

If you have an alt that has been kicked from the guild just whisper a guild member for an officer to invite you. That officer will set a player note for your alt.
Tal,Feb 15 2006, 06:35 PM Wrote:This afternoon I went through and removed from the guild any alts that did not have a player note. I then set it so that only officers could invite and set player notes as a temporary solution until I could set a better solution and explanation in place.

If you have an alt that has been kicked from the guild just whisper a guild member for an officer to invite you. That officer will set a player note for your alt.
[right][snapback]102144[/snapback][/right]

I've added a new rank called Veteran who can invite, set player notes and promote. These are all Lurkers who have been around awhile, are responsible and have proven themselves to be trustworthy.

So the rule is if you invite someone into the guild set a player note, if the person is not a member in long standing do not promote them until we've gotten to know them. In cases like that the GM and officers will handle promotion.
Tal,Feb 15 2006, 09:24 PM Wrote:I've added a new rank called Veteran who can invite, set player notes and promote. These are all Lurkers who have been around awhile, are responsible and have proven themselves to be trustworthy.

So the rule is if you invite someone into the guild set a player note, if the person is not a member in long standing do not promote them until we've gotten to know them. In cases like that the GM and officers will handle promotion.
[right][snapback]102152[/snapback][/right]

Good idea!
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!