Thanks to all Lurkers at Ony Run
Just wanted to put a thanks out to all the Lurkers from the Alliance that welcomed me into the run so that I may finish my Quel'Serrar quest. It was very much appreciated and love the sword. If you guys ever need anything in game please do not hesitate to ask me.

Arganot
60 Paladin
300 Hammersmith
300 Enchanting
Arganot
60 Paladin
A Bunch of 20 something alts
300 Hammersmith
300 Enchanting
300 First Aid
Fishing and Cooking bore me~
Arganot,Feb 15 2006, 05:14 PM Wrote:Just wanted to put a thanks out to all the Lurkers from the Alliance that welcomed me into the run so that I may finish my Quel'Serrar quest.  It was very much appreciated and love the sword.  If you guys ever need anything in game please do not hesitate to ask me.

Arganot
60 Paladin
300 Hammersmith
300 Enchanting
[right][snapback]102131[/snapback][/right]

You're welcome. Glad you got to finish it off. :)
*enters Alterac Valley*
*targets Arganot*
*casts healing*

I knew I recognized you from somewhere.

-Bolty (aka Cleoboltra)
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Thats me, and again anyone ever need anything please don't hesiatate to let me know
Arganot
60 Paladin
300 Hammersmith
300 Enchanting
300 First Aid
Arganot,Feb 15 2006, 06:14 PM Wrote:Just wanted to put a thanks out to all the Lurkers from the Alliance that welcomed me into the run so that I may finish my Quel'Serrar quest.  It was very much appreciated and love the sword.  If you guys ever need anything in game please do not hesitate to ask me.

Arganot
60 Paladin
300 Hammersmith
300 Enchanting
[right][snapback]102131[/snapback][/right]

So glad you took a moment to post here, Arganot. I'm thrilled that you were able to complete your sword quest. I hope that, like Q and Scorpi, you might start signing up for some of the raids soon.

I'd like to invite you to the MCb run on Sunday - this or any Sunday that's good for you. MCb may not be permanent in the Avarice Alliance, but those of us who are in it are having a great time. Check it out at Carpe Aurum - Requires Registration

Really enjoyed our chatting during that Onyxia run.
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Thanks for the compliment Sabra, as much as I would like to take the invite for Sunday, I have already comitted to something and would like to keep my word which I usually try to do to people but it does sound inviting and I am sure if allowed you will see a lot more of me around. You guys and you alls whole alliance is a great team of people.
Arganot
60 Paladin
300 Hammersmith
300 Enchanting
300 First Aid