I'm baaaaaaaaack
There's another Paladin running about. I'm back online, and ready to have some fun. Granted, I'm currently lvl 52. Mongo, it's a good thing you're on a different server.... :lol:

SaxyCorp
Eeek! :o
Saxywoo,Jan 31 2006, 04:08 PM Wrote:There's another Paladin running about.  I'm back online, and ready to have some fun.  Granted, I'm currently lvl 52.  Mongo, it's a good thing you're on a different server....    :lol:

SaxyCorp
[right][snapback]100665[/snapback][/right]

Kings plz. ;)
Great! Boltie was lonely.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
You talking about BoK? I got that.... The learning curve didn't take as long as I thought that it did, and I've also respeced (thanks to the free one that I got from 1.09) to have a bit more of the Holy tree than I did from before.

Already went through an instance being the primary healer, and it seemed to go well. But was able to get a slight taste of being the "Cleaning Lady" of the group....though Saxycoo is a male....

-SaxyCorp
Saxywoo,Feb 6 2006, 02:33 PM Wrote:You talking about BoK?  I got that....
[right][snapback]101300[/snapback][/right]

Us warriors luv you long time for Kings. Well at least until the blessing wears out. ;)
Tal,Feb 6 2006, 07:49 PM Wrote:Us warriors luv you long time for Kings. Well at least until the blessing wears out. ;)
[right][snapback]101307[/snapback][/right]

And when that happens, recast! However, I've actually run into some warriors that prefer to have Might over Kings.

Another thing is that right now, Boltie (Warlock) prefers to have Kings instead of Wisdom....

-SaxyCorp
Saxywoo,Feb 6 2006, 02:57 PM Wrote:And when that happens, recast!  However, I've actually run into some warriors that prefer to have Might over Kings.[right][snapback]101310[/snapback][/right]

Depends on what the warrior's stats looks like in my opinion. :)

Saxywoo,Feb 6 2006, 02:57 PM Wrote:Another thing is that right now, Boltie (Warlock) prefers to have Kings instead of Wisdom....

-SaxyCorp
[right][snapback]101310[/snapback][/right]

Probably for the bigger mana pool to run through. :D
Saxywoo,Feb 6 2006, 02:57 PM Wrote:And when that happens, recast!  However, I've actually run into some warriors that prefer to have Might over Kings.

Another thing is that right now, Boltie (Warlock) prefers to have Kings instead of Wisdom....

-SaxyCorp
[right][snapback]101310[/snapback][/right]

Depends for me on what I'm doing with the warrior. Kings is generally for tanking as it is mostly a HP buff. Might is better for me if I want to do DPS. 155 AP of might to be equaled by kings would take 775 base str. Need 200 agi to get 1% crit as well. So kings could be better for damage because of the increase to crit but you need epic'd out warriors for that.

Of course since it adds to survivability so much and gives a little boost to offense and defense (little bit of armor from agi, little bit of dodge) it's generally a better choice for any warrior that thinks he'll be getting hit.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Tal,Feb 6 2006, 08:07 PM Wrote:Probably for the bigger mana pool to run through. :D
[right][snapback]101311[/snapback][/right]

And then the larger health puddle to do the whole Lifetap thing...
Gnollguy,Feb 6 2006, 08:18 PM Wrote:Of course since it adds to survivability so much and gives a little boost to offense and defense (little bit of armor from agi, little bit of dodge) it's generally a better choice for any warrior that thinks he'll be getting hit.
[right][snapback]101312[/snapback][/right]

From what I hear, Tal is always one that enjoys taking a beating.....

-SaxyCorp
Saxywoo,Feb 6 2006, 03:32 PM Wrote:From what I hear, Tal is always one that enjoys taking a beating.....

-SaxyCorp
[right][snapback]101314[/snapback][/right]

I tank when asked but mostly prefer to dish it out. ;)
Tal,Feb 6 2006, 03:36 PM Wrote:I tank when asked but mostly prefer to dish it out. ;)
[right][snapback]101315[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, Tal's a wimp. He likes to play with his phallic sword and let the real warriors do the work.
:P :D
--Mav
Mavfin,Feb 6 2006, 04:11 PM Wrote:Yeah, Tal's a wimp.  He likes to play with his phallic sword and let the real warriors do the work.
:P  :D
[right][snapback]101319[/snapback][/right]

Awwwww sticks and stones Katemonster.