El Chupacabra lives?
El Chup seems to be alive and well.

http://cgi.nationalgeographic.com/channel/...k&clip=50952978

In this though it's described as half dog and half gargoyle, green-bodied, spines running down its back, has huge red eyes, is winged and can fly, and makes a "whistling" noise.

Close to our Diablo Plague Eater, but having wings. Hmmm, maybe a special boss.

In the video it is suggested that El Chupacabra means "goat sucker'? Is this more obscure humor from Blizzard?

Interesting video.

Chupacabra is Spanish and translates into goat sucker.

There are plenty of websites out there with information on the idea. I recall seeing a documentary or two about it as well.

I assume Blizzard was inspired by the myth, but I also assume I do not really know.

One website, www.elchupacabra.com, says it was first spotted in 1994.

Hmm indeed.

More exploration and interrogation with the boss must be done. Someone must head to level three.
-scrape
How about them apples? They say they do not fall far from the tree, and that one can spoil the whole bunch. Well I say we may not all be rotten, but we are all spoiled.
degrak.com
degrak youtube
you're a nutter.

I must admit though, i did wonder what EL Chup meant, i guess i never got around to looking it up.

And anyway, what the hell is a goat sucker supposed to do???

Btw, best part is when the woman behind the wheel pulls out the gun. Damn gun toting grandmas!
Aarda's still throwing roses at the rain...
It would make rather good sense actually, considering Diablo is the spanish word for Devil, nad el chup is also a mexican "tale"
Master DS5,Feb 26 2006, 04:01 PM Wrote:It would make rather good sense actually, considering Diablo is the spanish word for Devil, nad el chup is also a mexican "tale"
[right][snapback]103022[/snapback][/right]
"Diablo" means either demon or devil if you translate into English from Spanish, depending on usage and context: according to my Spanish friends. I had asked if it meant "devil" or "demon" and they explained how it meant both, sort of.

This made sense once I considered the "blue demon" or "dust devil" or "djin" words and the less than crystal clear rules on when "demon" or "devil" is the correct choice of word for a demon that plagues us.

Tequilla solved the rest of my confusion.

Occhi
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete