Mad props
Thank you all who went to Zul Farak last night! You made my first trip there very fun!
Rathorela
Sabraelf
Myrrian
Sandahl

Nice, smooth run. Thanks again!

Next up: Maradun!
--Yak
Yakisoba,Jan 11 2006, 01:03 PM Wrote:Thank you all who went to Zul Farak last night! You made my first trip there very fun!
Rathorela
Sabraelf
Myrrian
Sandahl

Nice, smooth run. Thanks again!

Next up: Maradun!
--Yak
[right][snapback]99145[/snapback][/right]

After the first few pulls, we really did well. All smooth and not one wipe. Losing Myrrian was a blow, but we kept it together and I credit that to Bun. Good tanky feral rezzy yum-yums.

I've only ever had the pleasure of playing with Bun in a supporting role, so this was a huge switch from a person I admire tremendously. Always thought of Bun as a DPS-er ... WRONG!

Yes, on to Maraudon and I hope we can all go together in this group, which I can see working for the long haul: ST BRD and beyond, except that there won't be a beyond for Elf. She's such a challenge for me to play and one that has only gotten more difficult with time. She'll retire and become a gathering character, providing she is ever seen again. I play Elf for love of Ruv and gratitude for all he's done for me. He is a kick ass Priest. You have to agree, right?

Much love for all who Vini-ed, Vidi-ed and Vici-ed in ZF last night.

[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!