Real world money for game items(take 2)
Request denied.  We had an argument, move on, put it behind you.  If I make a mistake, and you point it out, I'll look at it.  The case you chose was your mistake, since I was right and you were wrong, but that does not preclude me being in error in the future.  Me being an

Admin, not a Mod,

has no bearing on the matter.  You have made that error twice now in one thread, even though that status is plainly written under my avatar.  Read or comprehend much, Ghostiger?

When you argue from the position of being wrong, you paint yourself as a petulant fool.  You do more damage to the character of Ghostiger than I ever could.

Do your self a favor and stop whining. 

Occhi
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
Look at the thread(and the last one) - who started the whining.

And Im not wrong. You were though.

You came after me(mistakenly for not posting with "reply", and you did it because you didnt care for the substance of that post.
When I called you on your mistake, you decided to get all uppity spelling and grammer. Now you upset and are going at me small errors such as I have made in the post that started this thread.

BTW calling me a "fool" is a personal attack. But Im sure Griz wont mind, since your an admin mod or what ever you care to be called.

Time out. Ghostiger will be able to return in 7 days.
Why can't we all just get along

--Pete
Ghostiger,Jan 11 2006, 10:30 PM Wrote:When I called you on your mistake, you decided to get all uppity spelling and grammer.
[right][snapback]99201[/snapback][/right]
Evidence shows otherwise, per our PM and email discussion. Linkage of my asking you to clean up your posting to any disagreement of the thread's topic or substance occurred only in your mind, not in mine. It was in trying to determine whether or not you were replying to me, or another poster who was discussing devolution, that I first asked you to clearly indentify to whom you were replying.

Our subsequent argument/disagreement was about how you post, not what (concepts and thoughts on evolution) you posted.

If playing the Grammarian is in fact equivalent to whining, then I am guilty of that.

Occhi
In Memory of Pete
Griselda,Jan 12 2006, 12:22 AM Wrote:Time out.  Ghostiger will be able to return in 7 days.
[right][snapback]99208[/snapback][/right]
To be fair, Gris, I have been part of the problem here, arguing with him (emotionally at times) and both polluting this forum with our personal argument, and holding nothing back in our PM discussions.

It takes two to Tango, and I have danced the whole dance.

See you guys next week, I'm taking a time out.

Occhi
In Memory of Pete