Help me get organised
For the last seven weeks (Excluding the Christmas holiday) I've been on a work placement, and I've found myself oddly reliant on one thing:

My Outlook calender.

With it, I've found myself much more organised than ever before. I am a horribly disorganised person, and my calender has helped me remember things better than a bunch of easily mislaid notes could ever have done. The holidays have been hell for me without it, especially since the month of December has many birthdates of family (Not that I'm likely to forget my sister's birthday) and friends that I constantly forget. Of course, with work I have Outlook open all the time, minimised into my systray, ready for action at any time. Since at home my main mode of e-mail is GMail (Which I have an RSS feed for on my Google homepage, which is set as my default web page) I have no other reason for even bothering to fire up Outlook, much less bother to set it up.

So that got me thinking.

What I'm looking for is, ideally, an online service where I can create an account, set calender appointments, and be happy. I'd like it to be free (since I'm such a cheapskate) and if it could generate an RSS feed for the day/month that I could place on my Google homepage that would be so perfect I might just 'splode.

Even if I have to host it myself. My website space is pretty full-functioned, and should be able to provide space for my own calender.

So does anyone have any experience with such things? I'd appreciate any links put my way.
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386
Errm, www.hotmail.com?
Found exactly what I was looking for after two hours of inadequate links and tears.

Planzo. Easy interface, automatically generates RSS feeds that work on Google, and it's free.
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386
NiteFox,Jan 5 2006, 04:22 AM Wrote:Found exactly what I was looking for after two hours of inadequate links and tears.

Planzo.  Easy interface, automatically generates RSS feeds that work on Google, and it's free.
[right][snapback]98749[/snapback][/right]

Hi,

Very useful site...however I do perfer my pen & paper spiral calandar [Academic Planner 2005-06] by the Month, that I buy from staples, I like having it on my desk at home for quick reference.
Quote:This FREE Office software has a great calendar for off-line use :D

Create & edit Word, Excel & Powerpoint files 
Reads and writes PDF files just like Adobe
All the features of MS Office & much more...
Anti-virus program similar to Norton Anti-virus
E-mail and contact management like Outlook

Learn more>>  EasyOffice Features: FREE

He can do more for Others, Who has done most with Himself.