Who else just recently started an alt on Tich?
Sorry for the general message, but I know a couple of people recently started alts on Tichondrius to experience what a PvP server is like. Unfortunately, I was in the middle of something when you guys logged on and didn't get to say much more than a, "Oh, hi! Welcome!" If you are one of those people or are considering making an alt on Tich, send me a private message. I'm thinking that I might be able to get you into The Core as a "groupie" member, if you are interested. It's the level for friends and family who aren't hardcore raiders. But then, if you get to level 60 and start joining some lower level guild functions like the PvP groups and Zul'Gurub and get your name and voice known, it'd probably be a simple matter to get you upgraded to the C- or B- teams, depending on the amount of time you wish to commit. The A-team (the group that gets first priority in raids taking on the most difficult mobs to kill) is more exclusive, but if you're really ambitious and active, that's a distinct possibility, too. Basically, I'm offering you a chance to get your foot in the door and after that, it's up to you to decide how far you want to take it. Just send me a private message, if you're interested.