Jail Break, 12/13
Lizzy needs to let that crazy Marshal loose. I know Quark needs it as well with Chani and Arethor needs it too with Galgamesh. Anyone else want to try and make a run tonight on it around 8:00 pm Server time?
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Lissa,Dec 13 2005, 10:18 AM Wrote:Lizzy needs to let that crazy Marshal loose.  I know Quark needs it as well with Chani and Arethor needs it too with Galgamesh.  Anyone else want to try and make a run tonight on it around 8:00 pm Server time?
[right][snapback]96913[/snapback][/right]

Won't be around till later tonight, if at all. Tons of people need Jailbreak right now, though. Keep bugging people!
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
Lissa,Dec 13 2005, 10:18 AM Wrote:Lizzy needs to let that crazy Marshal loose.  I know Quark needs it as well with Chani and Arethor needs it too with Galgamesh.  Anyone else want to try and make a run tonight on it around 8:00 pm Server time?
[right][snapback]96913[/snapback][/right]

I have plans this evening unfortunately. :(