RAWR!
I'm pumped so I have to post. We had 40 people (more actually had some people on the waitlist) for the first time on a Razorgore attempt. The strats that we had been working on we finally got a chance to fully implement.

We got all the eggs smashed and we got Razorgore to 41% on one attempt. We are very very close. I'm just pumped some of the most fun I've had in the game.

The alliance has also survived it's first wave of sons on Ragnaros with enough people left to get DPS going on Rags again (though I had to miss that run) so he is close too. It's exciting to be pushing through those walls. :)

I'm a happy GG so I had to post. :)
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
A happy GG is a great GG!

Fun attempt, y'all! I think our third attempt we had him down to 41%!
Yar! I watched over my wife's shoulder as she healed for that. Awesome work!

On a side note, I heard lots of people saying they started to lag with Phase 1, and we didn't seem to experience any, was it server side or graphical?

Keep up the good work, gang!

~Frag
Hardcore Diablo 1/2/3/4 & Retail/Classic WoW adventurer.
Frag,Dec 12 2005, 09:26 PM Wrote:On a side note, I heard lots of people saying they started to lag with Phase 1, and we didn't seem to experience any, was it server side or graphical?
[right][snapback]96868[/snapback][/right]
It was definitely server lag. When I was kiting things around and trying to tank mages with Skybreak, I found that I would queue up a skill and it would take up to 5 seconds for it to actually go through. It made it a bit harder to actually keep ahead of all of the mobs when Piercing Howl wouldn't go off immediately.
-TheDragoon
Frag,Dec 12 2005, 11:26 PM Wrote:Yar! I watched over my wife's shoulder as she healed for that.  Awesome work!

On a side note, I heard lots of people saying they started to lag with Phase 1, and we didn't seem to experience any, was it server side or graphical?

Keep up the good work, gang!

~Frag
[right][snapback]96868[/snapback][/right]

Yeah it was server lag. It wiped us on one run because I hit the controller orb to take control back saw the channeling bar, saw the blue line from the orb to Razorgore then saw Razorgore come over and conflag me and the back-up controller and end that run.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
I can't wait to go back on Thursday. I'm so excited that we are close to taking out two of the harder bosses in the game :).
[Image: 21740hrsxL.png]