Gnomergan?
Greetings!
I have the Gnomer quests burning a hole in my journal. Just turned 31, hunter class. Any interest in doing this?
--Yak
My rogue (Avaricia, lvl 31) could use a run through Gnomeregan anytime now. When were you thinking of running it?
Yakisoba,Nov 10 2005, 01:49 PM Wrote:Greetings!
I have the Gnomer quests burning a hole in my journal. Just turned 31, hunter class. Any interest in doing this?
--Yak
[right][snapback]94518[/snapback][/right]

I can toss Rathorela (34 Druid) into the pot. I'm free just about any time evenings or weekends at the moment.
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
Yakisoba,Nov 10 2005, 01:49 PM Wrote:Greetings!
--Yak
[right][snapback]94518[/snapback][/right]

I've got my melee hunter at 30 who hasn't been in there yet and my 29 mage and 27 rogue haven't either (think they might need Stockades and BFD too I can't remember) But if I know when I can better plan since i'm trying to spend my time on 2 different servers again. :)
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
MentatAssassin,Nov 10 2005, 03:03 PM Wrote:My rogue (Avaricia, lvl 31) could use a run through Gnomeregan anytime now.  When were you thinking of running it?
[right][snapback]94521[/snapback][/right]

How about monday night, 11/14, 7:30 PM CST?

Note: I've never been there, so experienced guides are welcome!

--Yak
Yakisoba,Nov 10 2005, 03:49 PM Wrote:How about monday night, 11/14, 7:30 PM CST?

Note: I've never been there, so experienced guides are welcome!

--Yak
[right][snapback]94532[/snapback][/right]
That is Avarice raid time so it may limit attendees. Also, you didn't mention which server, especially since you have a Yakisoba on three servers.
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
My 31 hunter needs to do Gnomer too. I'd skip it but the leather pants are darned nice.
LochnarITB,Nov 10 2005, 07:00 PM Wrote:That is Avarice raid time so it may limit attendees.  Also, you didn't mention which server, especially since you have a Yakisoba on three servers.
[right][snapback]94538[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, it is a raid night. I asked, and it seems you folks are raiding most every night. Thus, I'm not sure any night is any worse than any other, broadly speaking.

Stormrage server. The only night I can't raid is Wednesday. I'm open to other suggestions, of course!

--Yak
Yakisoba,Nov 13 2005, 10:52 AM Wrote:Yeah, it is a raid night. I asked, and it seems you folks are raiding most every night. Thus, I'm not sure any night is any worse than any other, broadly speaking.
[right][snapback]94685[/snapback][/right]

Monday, Thursday, Saturday.
And whenever Onyxia's timer is up, we try to get a raid. There are ZG runs on other days, but they only take half the people up.
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
Hi, Yaki:

I have no character at the right level for Gnomer., but I wanted to tell you about Guild Event Manager.

Some of us are using Guild Event Manager to publicize and schedule runs. Take a look and see if you're interested in using it too. With GEM, all the players in Avarice can see what you have in mind.
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
I'll surely check it out. My plans are to be a good soldier in raids. What I found out in my guild in SWG is that if you support the guild, it'll support you, and quite well.

Do we have a TS server, btw? If not, I have one set up that we could use.
--Yak