They're getting younger every day
Someone posted this on my server forum which I thought was delightful enough to share:

Quote:I just have to share one my funniest wow sessions. My 5 year old nephew is very into computer games. He plays alot of shrek and have alot of TV consoles. So he wanted see what game I was playing. After seen me play he wanted to play himself. So we created a char. Customizing took about 10 minutes. The choose of the race was tauren warrior. After this he decided he should be named Bullring.

I told my nephew to play as he was in world. He was very absorbed into world from the start. Spent 1 hour exploring Mulgore newbie area. As told him that red animals was angry and would attack him. He was very scared for those ones. After a while we started bashing things. About 40-50 Plainstriders later he was level 4. Also alot discussion in what he should wear. He didnt like robes as this was to girly.

But he was almost crying after seeing fallen taurens on the ground. So at near the caves with pigpeople he got enough so we bashed all the red pigs as revenge for his fallen tauren brothers. Then he was happy again. We moved into the caves and he ran out again. Even when his mother came he did dare to enter the scary cave. As my nephew has small hands, he couldnt move and use the mouse so helped him with the mousing.

But when he came back to newbie village he wanted to fight the other tauren buddies. So communicated what he said into writing and emotes.

Duel one:

Bullring: I want to duel ya, as my strength is good and I will win.
/smile
Mcmoo(yes that was name): n00b, I win I am shaman
Bullring: I dont know what shaman or noob is, but you stink like a pig and are ugly. (gotta love 5 years old ways of communicating)
Mcmoo starts the duel

I tell nephew just to spam his hero strike and try to hit him from the back. So my nephew beat this lvl 5 shaman with his warrior. I was laughing so much, as if Mcmoo knew that he just got beat by 5 year old child was so funny.

Bullring: Haha
Bullring: I told ya so, you ugly and stink.
Mcmoo: fcking ehole (didnt told this to my nephew of course)

He also helped girl tauren, my nephew thinks his strong tauren shall help girls. So we helped her. She was greatful. His comments was, "Boys are stronger and shall help girls, thats my mom told me so". Girl tauren was just smiling. They played in the group.

He also got angry at her for killing a mouse and had long discussion about why you shouldnt kill helpless animals. After discussion my sister his mom needed go home. So he said goodbye and hugged her. He also want play next time I babysit with him. Think will do that. As I had great time. Also his way to really be in world I envy him. He was really got into world. Guess kids have alot of fantasy and use it well. But this 26 year old guy learnt something about RP this night. How fun it is when you intergate to everything in world and are curious. As it easy just to be great in the game forget about having fun as my nephew did.

All I can say, if 5 year old boy can RP quite well. Really got feeling that he fit as tauren.