Best Builds
Quote:True as to value of spell attacks for a rogue. Unfortunately, Immortal Hero rogues cannot use spell attacks:)

Ah, sorry; I don't know that variant.
Quote:For those of you who might care, here's what I carry on my regular warrior (And what I'd like it to be).

Drag Zod, Drakes Zod, Drag Heav (Drag Zod x3)
Jade Zod
Gold Heav x3
Emerald Tiger
Awesome Plate (Awe Sorc)
Obs Stars armor
Ruby Whale armor
Diamond Whale helmet
RC
HoS
Kso H & V
Sso H & Heav

I believe that's it. Quite a bit of gear, and some of it isn't particularly necessary. On the other hand, you never know when you might want to shut up a level 50 archmage or tank rogue. Or some other blowhard who thinks they have the upper hand (Like myself.. Level 50 character, level 99 mouth).
Dueler, power leveler, potion connoisseur, LAW.. All in one package.
Of course, duels aside, even as a LAW things can get boring with a setup like that.
That's where LA2H comes in, but that's a different warrior.

I presume the Ruby whale armor is for dueling. I would think Ruby whale breast plate is better. You lose a little since you can't max out both fire resist and hp (60/81 to 51/87 is the best you can do, due to price) but your opponent will have to use equipment against high ac, just in case. This means they will use a strange sword instead of king's and golden jewels of heavens instead of dragon zod for instance. This will cause them to sacrifice quite a bit in damage, mana, dex, and hp, and it will only cost you 19 hp - quite a bargain in my opinion.
Quote:"800+ defense"
Cool! 500 more defense than will ever be useful on level 16!

But only ~200 more than is useful against charging horned demons.