Fate of the Kingdom
Quote:Dear [Bolty],

Thank you for contacting the World of Warcraft Game Master Department.

Issue Reported: "We meet the Emperor.  We kill him.  The Princess, at around 85% health, doesn't register that he's dead and keeps attacking us.  I hear of this happening all the time - when can this be fixed?  We did everything right and cannot get quest credit."

We are aware of the situation you reported, and we are currently working on a solution.  Please check the World of Warcraft website (http://www.worldofwarcraft.com) for future updates and corrections.  We appreciate your patience.

You can also check our forums ("http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/forums/") where you can discuss game issues with other players.

Thank you again for contacting us.  We hope you continue to enjoy your experience in World of Warcraft!

*** Please do not respond to this email as all conversations on this matter would be best handled online. ***
Translation: "tough luck! Ha-ha, LOSER!"

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Forward THAT to hypecouncil. ;)
BANANAMAN SEZ: SHUT UP LADIES. THERE IS ENOF BANANA TO GO AROUND. TOOT!
Bolty,Oct 9 2005, 09:13 PM Wrote:Translation: "tough luck!  Ha-ha, LOSER!"

-Bolty
[right][snapback]91483[/snapback][/right]

That is pretty much identical to the response that I got when that happened to Treesh, Sabra, Ruvanal, Bun-Bun, and I the first time we did emperor back in, um May or April. Good to see the progress. And of course it wasn't a new issue when we ran into it either. :)
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Bolty,Oct 9 2005, 10:13 PM Wrote:Translation: "tough luck!  Ha-ha, LOSER!"

-Bolty
[right][snapback]91483[/snapback][/right]

Well I guess we go for round two soon. :)
Tal,Oct 10 2005, 08:52 AM Wrote:Well I guess we go for round two soon. :)
[right][snapback]91523[/snapback][/right]

I've got the quest now as well as Attunement to the Core!
Quote:Issue Reported: "We meet the Emperor.  We kill him.  The Princess, at around 85% health, doesn't register that he's dead and keeps attacking us.  I hear of this happening all the time - when can this be fixed?  We did everything right and cannot get quest credit."

Actually to successfully get the credit, she must be close enough to the emperor to assist him with healing when he finally dies. Any farther than that and she does not register that he has died for her to switch her modes and no longer attack you or be attackable by you.