Just few questions
;) Ok, here it goes...

I have played diablo 2:LoD for about half a year. Yet there are still some things i do not understand.
For the first question:
How do you increase your stash size (i mean only the gold amount that you can put in your box). I have played multi- and singleplayer and i always seem to find my stash bigger in multi- than singleplayer (In multiplayer my gold stash size is usually something like 850 000 and in singleplayer 150 000). So how does it really work?

Second question, arrow shooting:
As i have played my curse only necro, also known as kill-nothing-myself-necro, i have seen that as my act 1 merc shoots arrows, she shoots normal arrows and cold arrows, i have seen that normal arrows fly much more further than cold arrows. I have many times wondered why it is like that. Does anyone know?

Third question, curse- decrify:
On the curse decrify, it says that it weakens, slows and makes monsters take amplified damage. Does "monsters take amplified dmg" mean, that it covers original curse "amplify dmg" completely (damage taken 100 percent), and same question for the curse weaken too. Of course, curse radius can't be changed in decrify curse.
(or so i have been thinking <_< ).

Fourth question, screenshot:
How can i take a screenshot!!??!! :blink:
( sorry for the stupid question, i really don't know how...) :blush:

Well anyway, thx for all in advantage! :w00t:
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that
counts."
- Winston Churchill
The amount of gold you can have in your stash is based on your clvl.

Cold arrow has half the range of a normal arrow. That's just how it's set up.

Amplify damage reduces physical resistance by 100%. Weaken reduces damage by 33%. Decrepify reduces speed, damage, and physical resistance, each by 50%.

Hit the print-screen button. It'll sav the screenshot in your D2 directory.
Thx

Edit: hmm... why do i always have to thank people twice...
counts."
- Winston Churchill
Now that i know how to take screenshots...
I have got some new questions! :D
This one is about chance to block:
[Image: Shield.jpg]

[Image: Blockrate.jpg]

Now you can see in this picture that chance to block in the shield is 54%
And my chance to block is 27%
I know that chance to block is somehow related to dextertity, but i thought that my chance to block could not be lower than what my shield chance to block says...
So i need to know how it works!!

I have now found two uniques (the other one was a mace, and because i am not killing anything in the entire game, i don't need it :angry: ) in 3½ acts (i play singleplayer)!!! that is two more uniques i usually find in multiplayer game in that time :D

and...
that's all this time!! thx for all for replying my posts B)
counts."
- Winston Churchill
Blocking is a function of dexterity, character level and the blocking on the shield.

There is a thread here that gives the formulae.

If you do want to keep blocking at 75% the formula is:

Dex needed = [(75 x {clvl x2}) / (% blocking on shield)] + 15

Edit: (Because the character you showed for your example is a Necromancer)

However, not all character classes or styles actually want or need 75% blocking. A necromancer with an army of minions seldom needs it.
And you may call it righteousness
When civility survives,
But I've had dinner with the Devil and
I know nice from right.

From Dinner with the Devil, by Big Rude Jake

ShadowHM,Oct 3 2005, 08:08 PM Wrote:However, not all character classes or styles actually want or need 75% blocking. &nbsp; A necromancer with an army of minions seldom needs it.
[right][snapback]90884[/snapback][/right]
Well, the char is a curse only necromancer...
But still, i haven't really had any need of 75% block, because dim vision and confuse keeps most of the monsters away from me, and for the champions and boss- monsters i use decrify. (If you ask how i can get on with the game without killing a single demon, the answer is my act 1 merc :D , she does pretty fine in act 3 and 4 too), and if you need more information how this is done, look at the topic: "Adventures of Phaelmawth"
I'm not sure how twentythree feels like when i make suchs a rucus of that topic...
Hope he doesn't get mad... :unsure:
counts."
- Winston Churchill
Now that i'm onfire in the question making, here comes another...

The screenshots i showed earlier in this topic, i had to first put them in my website and then get the URL from there to show the screenshots in here...
Is there any easier way to show screenshots in this forum?
counts."
- Winston Churchill
Chaostheory,Oct 4 2005, 08:56 AM Wrote:Now that i'm onfire in the question making, here comes another...

The screenshots i showed earlier in this topic, i had to first put them in my website and then get the URL from there to show the screenshots in here...
Is there any easier way to show screenshots in this forum?
[right][snapback]90998[/snapback][/right]

No.
adeyke,Oct 4 2005, 05:24 PM Wrote:No.
[right][snapback]91012[/snapback][/right]
Blimey
counts."
- Winston Churchill
And more questions...

I just finished writing a guide, any good places to post it in?
counts."
- Winston Churchill
Chaostheory,Oct 12 2005, 12:06 PM Wrote:And more questions...

I just finished writing a guide, any good places to post it in?
[right][snapback]91792[/snapback][/right]

You could start here. :) Think of it as a 'peer review' committee, where we all do our best to nit-pick at it until it is burnished to gem status. ;)
When civility survives,
I know nice from right.

ShadowHM,Oct 12 2005, 05:50 PM Wrote:You could start here.&nbsp; :)&nbsp; &nbsp; Think of it as a 'peer review' committee, where we all do our best to nit-pick at it until it is burnished to gem status.&nbsp; &nbsp; ;)
[right][snapback]91799[/snapback][/right]
well... i have tried to do it but i can't find WHERE to do it when looking at these pages... :blush: i will do it once i know HOW to do it.
counts."
- Winston Churchill
Chaostheory,Oct 18 2005, 11:34 AM Wrote:well... i have tried to do it but i can't find WHERE to do it when looking at these pages... :blush:&nbsp; i will do it once i know HOW to do it.
[right][snapback]92522[/snapback][/right]

Do it here on the forum. Post your guide as a new thread, and ask for comments on what would improve it.
When civility survives,
I know nice from right.