Stormrage - BFD or RFD tonight (about 9 Eastern)
I have two characters that need to do either.

Delindra is now 25, almost 26, Mage and needs to run through BFD. You know you want to see fully improved AE at that level, you know you do... :whistling:

Lizzy also needs to run through RFD a time or two more to put an axe in a certain Lich's head and maybe get an Icemetal Barbute while we're at it... ;)
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Lissa,Sep 16 2005, 04:09 PM Wrote:I have two characters that need to do either.

Delindra is now 25, almost 26, Mage and needs to run through BFD.  You know you want to see fully improved AE at that level, you know you do...  :whistling: 

Lizzy also needs to run through RFD a time or two more to put an axe in a certain Lich's head and maybe get an Icemetal Barbute while we're at it...  ;)
[right][snapback]89450[/snapback][/right]

Odayla (40 Hunter) would really like to do RFD for the nice quest reward sword. I think Mentat (Cadence, 40 Priest) was also quite interested in RFD but I don't know how his schedule is doing tonight.
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
Depending on the time, Meg and I would likely be willing to bring our warrior/priest duo to this. Both are 41, so it'd be RFK for us. She doesn't get home till around 10-ish pm server time though, so that's a bit of a late start for most folk.
~Not all who wander are lost...~
Hey, Lissa:

If RFD didn't come together, Sabrarogue would love to go.
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!