Bug Fix - Registration
A bug was introduced into the forums this weekend when I was upgrading the server software that prevented users from registering due to a lack of verification image. This has been corrected. I welcome the spambots who have been waiting patiently for this fix!

-Bolty

Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Quote:A bug was introduced into the forums this weekend when I was upgrading the server software that prevented users from registering due to a lack of verification image. This has been corrected. I welcome the spambots who have been waiting patiently for this fix!

-Bolty

Is this what caused my off-site linked avatar and signature image to to say DESU over and over? I haven't tried fixing it yet - don't have time here at work ATM.
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin
Quote:Is this what caused my off-site linked avatar and signature image to to say DESU over and over? I haven't tried fixing it yet - don't have time here at work ATM.

Yeah, I had to clean up some profiles, including yours.
--Mav
Quote:Is this what caused my off-site linked avatar and signature image to to say DESU over and over? I haven't tried fixing it yet - don't have time here at work ATM.
Nah, that was someone who decided to use a SQL injection exploit to compromise my account and mess with things a bit. Damage has been reverted, board software upgraded. Big thanks to those who alerted me almost instantaneously to trouble so that I could take steps to resecure the board quickly.

Another reason to move to myBB as soon as I can for much easier upgrade paths so that insecure versions aren't sitting on the server waiting to be hit.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.