Thank You Avarice
Well, after months of the Hunters not getting loot, it was decided that Avarice would help me finish off the mats for the Core Marksman rifle, and Darian would create it.

I appreciate it a ton. You guys rock.

[Image: CoreMarksmanRifle.jpg]

I wish the Hunters luck on actually getting Giantstalker's pieces from here on out. Can't wait to raid again with you guys and see you finally get something for your hard work.

And again, thank you.

Note: the High End Loot List will be updated tomorrow morning.
You've come a long way from the boe green with 28ish dps bow/gun from UBRS that you had to claim as an upgrade! :)
MaxPower#1485 60 SC Barb/32 HC Witch Doctor/22 HC Wizard/17 HC Demon Hunter
NotSoDarklord,Sep 2 2005, 02:09 AM Wrote:You've come a long way from the boe green with 28ish dps bow/gun from UBRS that you had to claim as an upgrade! :)
[right][snapback]87994[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, that sucked :P
Grats again. It feels good to get something special for a toon. (must resist urge to post picture of Lochnar riding his Night Elf mount...)

Nice picture of the front half of the rifle, but there's a funny looking wolf/dwarf/wookie/? :P in front of it so we can't see the whole thing. How about a picture from the other side so we can see it in all its glory?
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Whoa! You're packin' now! Nice piece!
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
I'm glad I got to make my very first purple for someone. :)
Darian Redwin - just some dude now
Nice piece you are packing there, Mio. Supersoaker ftw! ;)
~Not all who wander are lost...~
[Image: WoWScrnShot_090205_080459.jpg]
Congrats. :)
Pesmerga,Sep 1 2005, 11:46 PM Wrote:Well, after months of the Hunters not getting loot, it was decided that Avarice would help me finish off the mats for the Core Marksman rifle, and Darian would create it.

I appreciate it a ton.  You guys rock.

[Image: CoreMarksmanRifle.jpg]

I wish the Hunters luck on actually getting Giantstalker's pieces from here on out.  Can't wait to raid again with you guys and see you finally get something for your hard work.

And again, thank you.

Note: the High End Loot List will be updated tomorrow morning.
[right][snapback]87991[/snapback][/right]

THAT THING IS BADASS! GRATS!