Scarlet Strat and/or LBRS 5 Man Needed
Sounds fine to me.
Sabra,Sep 2 2005, 06:13 AM Wrote:Woot! I will be home about 3:30-4 today-Friday. Let's do something fun the four of us! Maybe finish some more of our 5 man in LBRS? I'm sure we can pick up a 5th.

What do you say, Squad Goofball????
[right][snapback]88014[/snapback][/right]

OMG yes! If we can get Ruv and Sabra and Treesh and GG and whoever (I would lurve the tal!) together for a 5 man that would be so what the doctor ordered! Schedules had started to make me pretty much give up on any of this anymore but man old times sake would love to do a run with squad goofball! :)
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Gnollguy,Sep 2 2005, 11:44 AM Wrote:OMG yes!  If we can get Ruv and Sabra and Treesh and GG and whoever (I would lurve the tal!) together for a 5 man that would be so what the doctor ordered!  Schedules had started to make me pretty much give up on any of this anymore but man old times sake would love to do a run with squad goofball!  :)
[right][snapback]88039[/snapback][/right]

Tal is out for Friday as I don't leave work until 5 and its family night.

Sorry.
Quote:would love to do a run with squad goofball!  :)

You took the words right out of my mouth,GG, and then some!

I'll log on as soon as I can after I get home.

Too bad about DaTal :( but we'll find an appropriately Goofy 5th.
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Gnollguy,Sep 2 2005, 10:44 AM Wrote:OMG yes!  If we can get Ruv and Sabra and Treesh and GG and whoever (I would lurve the tal!) together for a 5 man that would be so what the doctor ordered!  Schedules had started to make me pretty much give up on any of this anymore but man old times sake would love to do a run with squad goofball!  :)
[right][snapback]88039[/snapback][/right]

Oh, sure...I don't count anymore, eh? ;)

If I wasn't working, I'd be there...
~Not all who wander are lost...~