SR - Monday 5th
Since I'm not working on Monday, and the fiancee is away, I want to do a few things. (my goal is to be on by 9am and to play all day.

Emjly will need to hit Gnomeregan. I hate that place.

Mio would like to hit Baron runs (for Bone Slicing Hatchet), Dire Maul West runs (for Immol'thar) and Dire Maul Tribute Runs (full tribute)

If you want to reply to this post, feel free. I'm really just tossing it out there in hopes of getting someone to run with me.

Actually... if you are up for Gnomeregan, post. Anything else, it's up to you.

(Note: Emjly should be at least 33, hopefully 34 by then)

Edit: Gnomeregan start at Noon. ::nods::
Pesmerga,Aug 31 2005, 02:48 PM Wrote:Since I'm not working on Monday, and the fiancee is away, I want to do a few things. (my goal is to be on by 9am and to play all day.

Emjly will need to hit Gnomeregan.  I hate that place.

Mio would like to hit Baron runs (for Bone Slicing Hatchet), Dire Maul West runs (for Immol'thar) and Dire Maul Tribute Runs (full tribute)

If you want to reply to this post, feel free.  I'm really just tossing it out there in hopes of getting someone to run with me.

Actually... if you are up for Gnomeregan, post.  Anything else, it's up to you.

(Note: Emjly should be at least 33, hopefully 34 by then)

Edit: Gnomeregan start at Noon. ::nods::
[right][snapback]87805[/snapback][/right]

With the raid on Monday night possibly being moved up I'm not sure if I'll be available. I'll see what I can do. :)
I can maybe bring Shiarra to Gnomeregan -- all dependent on whether Kross and Genkar are around during the day (my #1 non-raid priority being to help them level).
Darian Redwin - just some dude now
Tal,Aug 31 2005, 03:00 PM Wrote:With the raid on Monday night possibly being moved up I'm not sure if I'll be available. I'll see what I can do. :)
[right][snapback]87809[/snapback][/right]

I have no plans on interfering with the raid (however, I understand commitments to a fiancee/wife)
As much as I'm available, I'd be happy to accompany you on any of those excursions. :)
-TheDragoon