Monday's Raid (9/5)
Anadrol just realized this and tipped me off: Monday is Labor Day.

How's everyone feel about starting the Monday evening raid earlier?
Darian Redwin - just some dude now
Darian,Aug 30 2005, 03:27 PM Wrote:Anadrol just realized this and tipped me off: Monday is Labor Day.

[right][snapback]87647[/snapback][/right]

::Waves:: I will be around ALL day, so I'm game to start whenever.
Darian,Aug 30 2005, 02:27 PM Wrote:Anadrol just realized this and tipped me off: Monday is Labor Day.

You...my friend....are a genious!
Darian,Aug 30 2005, 03:27 PM Wrote:Anadrol just realized this and tipped me off: Monday is Labor Day.

Sounds good to me. Ironically I think my work is still open, but I have most Mondays off anyway :)
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!

How much earlier precious?
Tal,Aug 30 2005, 04:05 PM Wrote:How much earlier precious?
[right][snapback]87659[/snapback][/right]

5, maybe? Depends on the response to this. But a couple of extra hours could mean a lot of progress, especially since we might well be looking at Domo...
Darian,Aug 30 2005, 01:20 PM Wrote:5, maybe?  Depends on the response to this.  But a couple of extra hours could mean a lot of progress, especially since we might well be looking at Domo...
[right][snapback]87662[/snapback][/right]

I think we'll be looking at more than Domo... :whistling:
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
I'm still working my normal hours on Labor Day so even if you hold it at the normal raid time, I'll be late anyway so it really doesn't matter to me when it starts.
Intolerant monkey.
Darian,Aug 30 2005, 02:27 PM Wrote:Anadrol just realized this and tipped me off: Monday is Labor Day.

I should be able to do an earlier start on Monday.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Darian,Aug 30 2005, 04:20 PM Wrote:5, maybe?  Depends on the response to this.  But a couple of extra hours could mean a lot of progress, especially since we might well be looking at Domo...
[right][snapback]87662[/snapback][/right]

Hmmm I dunno about 5 as that is family supper time. I may be able to push for a heavy lunch though. Lemme check the level of wife aggro...
Darian,Aug 30 2005, 02:27 PM Wrote:How's everyone feel about starting the Monday evening raid earlier?
Well, it looks like Lochnar will have the first black mark against his perfect attendance record. Will that go on his permanent record? I'd hate for it to jeopardize his getting into a top wizardry school when he gets all growed up.

5 would be pretty iffy for me. However, if you could save a spot, or if someone wanted to go in at that time but has to leave early, I would try to get on when I could, at least a little earlier than our usual starts.
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
I'll be around all day. Most likely powersmacking LBRS until it gives up my shoulders. Raid whenever. You know how it works for me. Raids scheduled, if I'm not working, I'm there.
~Not all who wander are lost...~
I could start at 5 and then switch out with Loch after a couple of hours, which keeps the group composition in tact. That's what I'm hoping for.

My husband will be leaving on the 8th of September for a 2 week trip to visit his family in Israel and go scuba diving in Egypt. I may want to focus on him later in the evening. :whistling:
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Sabra,Aug 31 2005, 07:44 PM Wrote:I could start at 5 and then switch out with Loch after a couple of hours, which keeps the group composition in tact. That's what I'm hoping for.

My husband will be leaving on the 8th of September for a 2 week trip to visit his family in Israel and go scuba diving in Egypt. I may want to focus on him later in the evening.  :whistling:
[right][snapback]87803[/snapback][/right]

So that's what the kids are calling it nowadays eh?
Well, whatever floats your boat. Or was it blows your skirt? :P
[Image: 104024yQmrG.png][Image: 201194cOrXg.png]
Monday has moved from "I'd love to/can raid" to "iffy" now. Crazy family, wanting to do family stuff. ;)
~Not all who wander are lost...~
Normal start time tonight, folks. With only Domo up, there's not a lot of point in getting an early start.
Darian,Sep 5 2005, 01:59 PM Wrote:Normal start time tonight, folks.  With only Domo up, there's not a lot of point in getting an early start.
[right][snapback]88319[/snapback][/right]
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh well, I guess the stuff I skipped doing will get done. See you at 7:30 folks.
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."