Stormrage: LBRS - 5 man
Treesh has Friday off and since the runs on Terenas don't start till about 11:30 SR time Treesh and I think we can do both.

I would like to start early evening. 5 or 6 server time if people can make that. That would allow a good 4+ hours in there for us as I still don't fully know how to navigate the place yet. :)

I would be taking Gnolack and Treesh would be taking Aleri so really any other 3 will work.

This is still kind of an exploratory run for me but if there are no other explorers in the run I'm willing to just be pointed in the direction needed to get quests done. I'd still appreciate hints and tips being kept to a minimum (prevent something that would cause a wipe type of deal and stuff like hey taking this turn will get us where we want to go faster type of stuff).

I'm willing to adjust the time some but I do still want to try and join the Lurkers on Terenas for a run somewhere as does Treesh. So this run, if we don't get all the quests cleared, will be stopped when it's time for me to jump ship to Terenas. :) That's why I don't want to to start at 7 or 8 server time if we can help it.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Gnollguy,Aug 17 2005, 10:40 AM Wrote:I would like to start early evening.  5 or 6 server time if people can make that.  That would allow a good 4+ hours in there for us as I still don't fully know how to navigate the place yet.  :)
[right][snapback]86352[/snapback][/right]

I would be out for that early of a start but I wish you good hunting. :)
I work Friday night, but will be around a fair chunk of the day. ;) I've learned my way around there some, and would certainly be willing to go. I have until 8pm server time, when I have to leave for work.
~Not all who wander are lost...~
Littledude should be ready to go at that time.
So yeah, not happening for Treesh and I tonight. Didn't look like we had 5 anyway.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Gnollguy,Aug 20 2005, 12:46 AM Wrote:So yeah, not happening for Treesh and I tonight.  Didn't look like we had 5 anyway.
[right][snapback]86735[/snapback][/right]

If you would like to try to reschedule this, I would love to do some things in there! Just let me know.
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!