DME or DMW Saturday @ 8ish?
Any interest in doing either of these locations? Also willing to consider DMN non-tribute.
Tris,Aug 11 2005, 04:46 AM Wrote:Any interest in doing either of these locations?  Also willing to consider DMN non-tribute.
[right][snapback]85719[/snapback][/right]

On a weekend, it's best to say AM or PM :P. I can play PM but not AM.

People should know by this point that I really want to do DM East :). West and North-Scorched Earth I'm willing to help if you can't get five.
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
Tris,Aug 11 2005, 04:46 AM Wrote:Any interest in doing either of these locations?  Also willing to consider DMN non-tribute.

I can help on Shalandrax but I may not be on 'til 9pm or so.
Tris,Aug 11 2005, 03:46 AM Wrote:Any interest in doing either of these locations?  Also willing to consider DMN non-tribute.

Taranna needs to do East (she'd like her key) and I'd really rather do East with her before West.

Gnolack likes east because of all the tasty Rich Thorium you get at the end and I need to do more West with him, though 5 man in LBRS is my preference for his next 5 man though it doesn't matter too much.

I need to know if you are talking AM or PM server time because I should be able to do either on Saturday.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Tris,Aug 11 2005, 03:46 AM Wrote:Any interest in doing either of these locations?  Also willing to consider DMN non-tribute.

Pavis would be most interested in DM East, but either Pavis or Hykim are available for anything, really. If we could set a time frame it would help me schedule my weekend. :)
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
Eth needs DM east, but I don't know if I'm working this weekend or not. If I'm working, I can't make it any earlier than 9:30 PM on Saturday night.
Intolerant monkey.