DM West exploratory run
Alright I have decided that none of my characters are doing a 5 man anywhere until I go explore DM West. Since I want this to be an exploratory type deal anyone who goes with me needs to be prepared to wipe and get nothing accomplished. If you have been in there you need to act like you haven't. I'm being an ass about this. :) So it would be preferable to get 4 other people who have never set foot in there so everyone is on the same page anyway.

Since this could take some time and I didn't budget enough for the LBRS runs that I tried it is going to be a weekend thing, starting in the morning or just after lunch if I can get people for it.

Please post and let me know if you can or want to do this with me.

I don't know why I got this bug in my butt about DM West. I still need to see more of LBRS, 5 man scholo and do some more 5 man stuff in strat. But that bug is there and that is that.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Me! Me me! Me!
Intolerant monkey.
Littledude should be able to do it Saturday AM if you like. I would prefer to do more of the LBRS to clear out quest items though.

Note: I will be spoiling more of the content for myself there since all earlier experiences with Dire Maul have left me with a sour note about that place and no perspective on where or what anything is about in it.
Sorry, Saturday daytime is just a living curse to me. I will say this, however - be ready to spend a lot of time if you're going into DM West knowing nothing.
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
Quark,Aug 5 2005, 06:36 PM Wrote:Sorry, Saturday daytime is just a living curse to me.  I will say this, however - be ready to spend a lot of time if you're going into DM West knowing nothing.
[right][snapback]85332[/snapback][/right]

Oh, yeah. My first DM West run was five hours, and that was with someone who claimed to know what he was doing.

On the other hand, I am perfectly capable of imagining GG spending five hours in DM West and just having a ball... :lol:
Darian Redwin - just some dude now
Today (Saturday the 6th) is out for Treesh and I now. Let me know if Sunday might work for you.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Gnollguy,Aug 6 2005, 11:57 AM Wrote:Today (Saturday the 6th) is out for Treesh and I now.  Let me know if Sunday might work for you.
[right][snapback]85382[/snapback][/right]

I work all weekend. :(
Gnollguy,Aug 6 2005, 11:57 AM Wrote:Today (Saturday the 6th) is out for Treesh and I now.  Let me know if Sunday might work for you.
[right][snapback]85382[/snapback][/right]

Sunday could work.
Dire Maul? Where's that?

Count me in :)
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!