High End Loot List
Quark,Aug 21 2005, 07:33 PM Wrote:I'd like for this list to start incorporating Fiery/Lava Cores, Dark Iron, and the likes.  If we're not going to be avarice-banking Cores, then we need to at least know how much is out there so that if someone wants something made and we have enough cores, they don't just sit there in banks.

Spreading the cores over 40-60 people means it will take too long to get any decent product out of it unless we all help each other out.  We've got fire resist gear for meleers, rifles for the hunters, and caster gear (fire resist and extra damage?) all waiting for the ingredients.
[right][snapback]86850[/snapback][/right]

I'll start taking those into account, and if anyone currently has any of this stuff, inform me (preferably via message) and I'll add it to the list.

Also ::looks at Darian:: I want a rifle.
Pesmerga,Aug 21 2005, 08:34 PM Wrote:I'll start taking those into account, and if anyone currently has any of this stuff, inform me (preferably via message) and I'll add it to the list.

Also ::looks at Darian:: I want a rifle.
[right][snapback]86851[/snapback][/right]

It would be nice if we could have a nice linked up list of everything that people can make that takes these items and how much of each ingredient it takes so that people can donate to whatever cause they want to if there is no decision made like "we want 3 dark iron helms, then we want 3 lava belts, then 2 flarecore shoulders, then 2 dark iron bracers, in that order". I'll gladly update this list with leather, cloth, and weapons and such if people let me know what they can do.

So I'll start:

Plate Items:
Gnolack:Dark Iron Bracers - 16 Dark Iron Bars (128 ore), 3 Fiery Core, 3 Lava Core
Gnolack:Dark Iron Helm - 4 Dark Iron Bar (32 ore), 4 Lave Core, 2 Fiery Core
Gnolack:Dark Iron Shoulders - 6 Dark Iron Bar (48 ore), 1 Heart of Fire
Stuff that only I can wear becasue it is bind on pick-up
Gnolack:Dark Iron Plate - 20 Dark Iron Bar (160 ore), 8 Heart of Fire
Need more rep to learn
Gnolack:Dark Iron Leggings - 16 Dark Iron Bar, 4 Fiery Core, 6 Lava core
Gnolack:Dark Iron Gauntlets - 4 Dark Iron Bar, 4 Core Leather, 5 Fiery Core, 3 Lava Core, 2 Blood of the Mountain

Mail Items:
Gnolack:Dark Iron Mail - 10 Dark Iron Bar (80 ore), 2 Heart of Fire
Gnolack:Fiery Chain Girdle - 16 Dark Iron Bar, 3 Fiery Core, 3 Lava Core

Leather Items:
Ramala:Lava Belt - 5 Lava Core, 4 Cure Rugged Hide, 4 Iron Web Spider Silk
Ramala:Molten Helm - 15 Core Leather, 3 Fiery Core, 6 Lava Core, 2 Rune Thread
Need more rep to make
Ramala:Molten Belt - 2 Fiery Core, 7 Lava Core, 6 Essense of Earth, 4 Cured Rugged Hide, 4 Ironweb Spider Silk

Cloth Items:
Tahapenes:Flarecore Gloves - 8 Bolt of Runecloth, 6 Fiery Core, 4 Essense of Fire, 2 Enchanted Leather, 2 Rune Thread - This will be BoE post-patch
Tahapenes:Flarecore Mantle - 12 Bolt of Runecloth, 4 Fiery Core, 4 Lava Core, 6 Enchanted Leather, 2 Rune Thread
Tahapenes:Flarecore Robe - 10 Mooncloth, 2 Fiery Core, 3 Lava Core, 6 Essence of Fire, 4 Ironweb Spider Silk
Need more reputation to learn:
Tahapenes:Flarecore Leggings - 8 Mooncloth, 5 Fiery Core, 3 Lava Core, 1 Essence of Fire, 4 Ironweb Spider Silk

Weapons:
Darian:Core Marksman Rifle - 4 Fiery Core, 2 Lava Core, 8 Arcanite Bars (including the two required for the Delicate Arcanite Converters: 8 Thorium Bars, 8 Arcane Crystals, and weeks of help from a friendly alchemist), 2 Delicate Arcanite Converters (2 Ironweb Spider Silk), 2 Thorium Tubes (12 Thorium Bars)

Engineering Trinkets
Hyper-Radiant Flame Reflector - 32 Dark Iron Ore, 2 Azerothian Diamonds, 4 Star Rubies, 6 Essence of Water, 3 Truesilver Transformers (2 Truesilver Bars, 2 Elemental Earth, Elemental Air) Requires 290 eng to use

And don't forget to check this thread for other stuff I can make that could still be helpful but might not require Molten Core loot to make it.

Edit: Added Darian's post, added what I could remember that Quark could make. Put name of crafting in front of item.
Edit2: Added Quarks and Pesmerga's post.
Edit3: Added the Fiery Chain Girdle that I always forget about.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Gnollguy,Aug 22 2005, 12:58 AM Wrote:It would be nice if we could have a nice linked up list of everything that people can make...[right][snapback]86862[/snapback][/right]

Core Marksman Rifle - 4 Fiery Core, 2 Lava Core, 8 Arcanite Bars (including the two required for the Delicate Arcanite Converters: 8 Thorium Bars, 8 Arcane Crystals, and weeks of help from a friendly alchemist), 2 Delicate Arcanite Converters (2 Ironweb Spider Silk), 2 Thorium Tubes (12 Thorium Bars)
Darian Redwin - just some dude now
Hyper-Radiant Flame Reflector - 32 Dark Iron Ore, 2 Azerothian Diamonds, 4 Star Rubies, 6 Essence of Water, 3 Truesilver Transformers (2 Truesilver Bars, 2 Elemental Earth, Elemental Air)

Only for Engineers 290+
Gnollguy,Aug 22 2005, 12:58 AM Wrote:Leather Items:
Ramala:Lava Belt - 5 Lava Core, 4 Cure Rugged Hide, 4 Ironweb Spider Silk

In Addition:

Ramala:Molten Helm - 15 Core Leather, 3 Fiery Core, 6 Lava Core, 2 Rune Thread

Ramala:Molten Belt - 2 Fiery Core, 7 Lava Core, 6 Essense of Earth, 4 Cured Rugged Hide, 4 Ironweb Spider Silk

Lissa also has some crafts open up:

Tahapenes:Flarecore Gloves - 8 Bolt of Runecloth, 6 Fiery Core, 4 Essense of Fire, 2 Enchanted Leather, 2 Rune Thread - This will be BoE post-patch

Tahapenes:Flarecore Mantle - 12 Bolt of Runecloth, 4 Fiery Core, 4 Lava Core, 6 Enchanted Leather, 2 Rune Thread

Tahapenes:Flarecore Robe - 10 Mooncloth, 2 Fiery Core, 3 Lava Core, 6 Essence of Fire, 4 Ironweb Spider Silk

Tahapenes:Flarecore Leggings - 8 Mooncloth, 5 Fiery Core, 3 Lava Core, 1 Essence of Fire, 4 Ironweb Spider Silk
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
While post form is not the best way to track this stuff I'll start now. I've actually got an Excel spreadsheet with the data in it as well.

I'm listing everything Gnolack has here. I did gather 102 Dark Iron ore, and 22 hearts of fire on my own before we started raiding, 10 of that was turned in for rep, 80 of it was turned into bars, 12 of it was left loose. I only mention this because I was going to make the Dark Iron plate (20 bars, 160 ore) out of my own stock since only I can wear it but it really doesn't matter that much. The rest of this stuff has been given to me by others or awarded to me as loot, I don't really recall where I got it all from.

Inventory:

Total Across the Raid
Dark Iron Ore - 13
Dark Iron Bar - 0
Core Leather - 3
Lava Core - 2
Fiery Core - 1
Heart of Fire - 14

Gnolack
Dark Iron Ore - 13
Dark Iron Bar - 0
Core Leather - 1
Lava Core - 1
Fiery Core - 1
Heart of Fire - 14

Ramala:
Core Leather - 2
Lava Core - 1

Note if you want your supplies added to the raid total but not public, PM me.

Edit1: Added Ramala's supplies

Edit2: Well Gnolack's supplies plummeted but Anadrol has a Dark Iron Helm and after much discussion Gnolack has Dark Iron Plate (the final verdict on that was that 11 bars were gathered before the raid by Gnolack 7 by Darian and we got enough ore on that run to cover the other 2 bars so Darian said do it and consider it done from the bars that you and I gathered on our own, besides it still helps the raid). Lochnars Lava Core was donated to the cause as well, so it was consumed or is the one Gnolack has left now.
---
Ramala:
Core Leather - 2
Lava Core - 1
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
Gnollguy,Aug 21 2005, 09:58 PM Wrote:Tahapenes:Flarecore Leggings - 8 Mooncloth, 5 Fiery Core, 3 Lava Core, 1 Essence of Fire, 4 Ironweb Spider Silk

[right][snapback]86862[/snapback][/right]

Don't have this recipe as yet. Not sure if it's a drop or you get at revered with TB (I'm still at the bottom of honored).
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Lissa,Aug 24 2005, 01:31 PM Wrote:Don't have this recipe as yet.  Not sure if it's a drop or you get at revered with TB (I'm still at the bottom of honored).
[right][snapback]87113[/snapback][/right]

That is why it is under the "Need more rep to learn" heading. :)
---
Updated: 8/26
Pesmerga,Aug 26 2005, 03:09 PM Wrote:Updated: 8/26
[right][snapback]87323[/snapback][/right]
*nit* You have Felhear Bracers posted twice. My natural curiousity is now wondering who has attended (at all or regularly) and not recieved anything yet?
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

kandrathe,Aug 26 2005, 05:14 PM Wrote:*nit* You have Felhear Bracers posted twice.  My natural curiousity is now wondering who has attended (at all or regularly) and not recieved anything yet?
[right][snapback]87326[/snapback][/right]

I'll fix that.

And I know most of the hunters have been there and not got anything. Plus Ramala and the rogues.
kandrathe,Aug 26 2005, 10:14 PM Wrote:*nit* You have Felhear Bracers posted twice.  My natural curiousity is now wondering who has attended (at all or regularly) and not recieved anything yet?

I'm loot-less. Need to load my roll-haXx.
[Image: 104024yQmrG.png][Image: 201194cOrXg.png]
kandrathe,Aug 26 2005, 05:14 PM Wrote:My natural curiousity is now wondering who has attended (at all or regularly) and not recieved anything yet?

We have done 15 "official" raids thus far as of 8/26, beginning with Onyxia on 7/7. The number of raids attended for each person is listed below. People who have only attended one raid and are not members of Avarice are not listed. People who have not won anything more substantial than a green, without considering Lava Cores and Fiery Cores, are in bold; hunters who have ONLY won a Tranq Shot are italicized.

The Diehard 9 - All 15 raids: Anadrol, Darian, Ellaine, Gnolack/Taranna, Lochnar, Ramala, Sharanna/Shalandrax, Vilatra, Tahapenes
14: Novaa, Porlupus, Psybie
13: Silverflail
12: Arleas, Celethirian, Sabramage
11: Aero, Altrius, Miodvitnir, Mirajj, Onan
10: Aleri, Flyndar, Jrmunch, Kalamere, Kapowee, Midori, Sayuri, Treehugger
9: Starkos
8: Logicwrath
7: Bellona*, Cheetahz, Leeah, Mirna*, Mishy/Popsie, Telsak
6: Flinx, Hykim/Pavis, Jitster, Killion, Rayen
5: Arethor, Bevock, Megwynne, Thaleon, Trispal, Vale
4: Mishian/Yuen, Puweyxil, Rhyssa, Sirreal, Soulstealer, Thumpster, Usul
3: Dharzak, Littledude, Rylea, Siltara, Yukiko
2: Instinct, Itto, Marii, Mentat, Moriarty, Strats, Tuftears
1: Ace, Alyson, BigD, Cirya, Creetin, Cybitar, Garek, Garrin, Gooze, Grizelle, Kateley, Lightstriker, Lir, Lucen, Merana, Syladril, Turquoise, Venae, Zamiba

* - Bellona and Mirna have attended every raid since we remembered to invite Basiners, so that's worth noting.

So... Ellaine, Ramala, and all the people who've only missed one raid... need some loot luvin' ASAP.
Alrin,Aug 26 2005, 05:30 PM Wrote:I'm loot-less. Need to load my roll-haXx.
[right][snapback]87329[/snapback][/right]

Dude. You shoulda rolled on that neck that I got. :)
Darian,Aug 27 2005, 02:30 AM Wrote:We have done 15 "official" raids thus far as of 8/26, beginning with Onyxia on 7/7.  The number of raids attended for each person is listed below.  People who have only attended one raid and are not members of Avarice are not listed.  People who have not won anything more substantial than a green, without considering Lava Cores and Fiery Cores, are in bold; hunters who have ONLY won a Tranq Shot are italicized.

11: Mirajj

[right][snapback]87354[/snapback][/right]

I won something other than Tranq Shot? I recall getting a Lava Core, but passing that on to where it'd actually be used. S'about it.
~Not all who wander are lost...~
Mirajj,Aug 27 2005, 09:29 AM Wrote:I won something other than Tranq Shot? I recall getting a Lava Core, but passing that on to where it'd actually be used. S'about it.
[right][snapback]87366[/snapback][/right]

Yer in bold, therefore have NOT won anything.
Pesmerga,Aug 27 2005, 09:11 AM Wrote:Yer in bold, therefore have NOT won anything.
[right][snapback]87370[/snapback][/right]

The bold implies something of green or equal level (at least, how I'm reading it). I probably got some leather or something at some point, and passed it along, too. ;)
~Not all who wander are lost...~
Mirajj,Aug 27 2005, 09:16 AM Wrote:The bold implies something of green or equal level (at least, how I'm reading it). I probably got some leather or something at some point, and passed it along, too. ;)
[right][snapback]87371[/snapback][/right]
No, it implies that you haven't won a blue or higher. You just infer that means you've gotten a green somewhere along the way. ;)
Intolerant monkey.
Treesh,Aug 27 2005, 10:45 AM Wrote:No, it implies that you haven't won a blue or higher.  You just infer that means you've gotten a green somewhere along the way. ;)
[right][snapback]87372[/snapback][/right]

Arousing my passions this early in the morning with a stirring demonstration of the proper usage of imply and infer is a bad idea! :P