The "Little" Things...
It's been brought to my attention that I'm old enough with Daenary for these 2 places. I've no real desire to venture into Gnomer yet again,(I've been there multiple times with only a single 'good time'...a zergfest with 3 lvl 60's) but my tank really wants to see it. I'm wondering that if travelling with an appropriate level group will help me to think a little more of this Instance. Hopefully, one of the joining group members will even know their way around. That place is one heck of a rats nest. So...warrior/priest looking to wander about Gnomer. Who else is interested?

RFK...it's an Instance that I've never been in, outside of a quick hop in to get some stuff for Aranea's warrior quest. It looks kinda fun, and I like the idea. I also found a quest there that we'd both like to do. I hear that there's some interest in running RFK, too.

So...how about some dates/times folk are available and interested? I have Wed/Thurs off, though I'll likely be playing my "big girl" Thurs night. This weekend is bad, but I have Mon/Tues and Fri/Sat/Sun off next week.

Let's set something up.
~Not all who wander are lost...~
I've been there with most of mine. I'll go along if you like, and I do know it fairly well now.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Personally, I like gnomer, and think Kraul is about my least favorite instance. Never found gnomer to be the nightmare that others did. maybe I was always either overleveled or with a great group.

Kraul has one of the best shoulder piece rewards for casters for a LONG time:
http://www.thottbot.com/?i=2975

Both Alram's mage and my priest had them until 50 something

Between those shoulders and running Shadowfang a couple times hoping for a belt and/or robe from Arugal, you are pretty set as a caster for a while, however good luck getting groups for these as alliance. Warrior shouldn't be an issue, but everything else might be.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.