Attunement
So, if we want to play in the Molten Core this Thursday, we need to be attuned. A good number of us already are, but there are still many who aren't.

The good thing about this Attunement quest...it's very raidable. You just group everyone up, head to the portal, and bam, you are all attuned. Easy as pie. It's even been said that it'll only take 20 minutes or so.

So all that remains is to find 20 minutes or so of unAttuned folks time. I have Wed/Thurs off, so pretty much anytime around then would be good. Early Thurs would work, as later on Thurs is the MC raid.

So...let's all get together and stompslash our way through BRD real quick, eh.
~Not all who wander are lost...~
Mirajj,Jul 20 2005, 11:19 AM Wrote:So, if we want to play in the Molten Core this Thursday, we need to be attuned. A good number of us already are, but there are still many who aren't.

The good thing about this Attunement quest...it's very raidable. You just group everyone up, head to the portal, and bam, you are all attuned. Easy as pie. It's even been said that it'll only take 20 minutes or so.

So all that remains is to find 20 minutes or so of unAttuned folks time. I have Wed/Thurs off, so pretty much anytime around then would be good. Early Thurs would work, as later on Thurs is the MC raid.

So...let's all get together and stompslash our way through BRD real quick, eh.
[right][snapback]83926[/snapback][/right]

Gnolack and Taranna are both attuned but I would like to get Gnolack in there so that I can smelt all the dark iron ore that is building up. So I can probaby take him on the initial clear run or waste a shard pulling him across the instance so that I'm by the damn forge.

Regardless if a time gets set-up let me know so I can help out.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.