The Plaguelands
I would love to do Order Must Be Restored and Alas, Andorhal (providing that Araj would cooperate.)

Both are done in raid format and there are a number of Lurkers who have voiced intererst.

Could we see about getting this done tonight around 8 server?

Who will lead this raid and who knows what about Araj's timers that could be shared?

Oh and let's not forget Stratholme. I have a number of quests in there too. How about you?
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Sabra,Jul 10 2005, 08:47 AM Wrote:I would love to do Order Must Be Restored and Alas, Andorhal (providing that Araj would cooperate.)

Both are done in raid format and there are a number of Lurkers who have voiced intererst.

Could we see about getting this done tonight around 8 server?

Who will lead this raid and who knows what about Araj's timers that could be shared?

Oh and let's not forget Stratholme. I have a number of quests in there too. How about you?
[right][snapback]82991[/snapback][/right]

I've got Order but haven't progressed to Araj. I'd also like to bust out the steps needed to lead to Battle of Darrowshire. :)
I have all that to do as well. Count me in if I'm around.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Lochnar is done with both but would certainly help if needed.
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Tal,Jul 10 2005, 08:14 AM Wrote:I've got Order but haven't progressed to Araj. I'd also like to bust out the steps needed to lead to Battle of Darrowshire. :)
[right][snapback]82994[/snapback][/right]

Pavis has both Araj quests and Blightcaller on his plate, if he wore plate. He's up to the Annals of Darrowshire on that line, too. Working on the Fordring line as well.

Hykim has not yet done Blightcaller and is available to help with anything, as usual. :)
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
Quote:I'd also like to bust out the steps needed to lead to Battle of Darrowshire. :)

Oh! Me too!

Let's see if I get this even close to right:

This quest line begins with a woman (last name is Redpath) at the Inn in Everlook. She sends you to find her sister, Pamela, in Darrowshire. Pamela found, you locate her broken dolly (it's in a building in Darrowshire) and return it to her. Pamela then sends you to her Aunt who sends you to get a lost journal and then indirectly to Pamela's father who sends you to Corin's Crossing to kill ghouls and reclaim their spirits and that's as far as I've gone.

What can I do to help you catch up, Tal? I need your help here. Scary at this point for a lost mage alone.

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Lurkers 5 manned Araj last night. It went quite well. It was Tris, Kan, Lissa, Soulstealer and me. We cleared all the entourage around Araj's core bodyguard, first from one end and then the other.

We were just digging into the heart of the matter, when we were joined by two other questors and polished off Araj and his immediate bodyguard with style and grace.

This was good fun and a good fight I would gladly repeat.

Can't be sure, but I believe we could have 5 manned the whole thing. But this might be accomplished most easily with a group of 8.

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Sabra,Jul 11 2005, 10:37 AM Wrote:Lurkers 5 manned Araj last night. It went quite well. It was Tris, Kan, Lissa, Soulstealer and me. We cleared all the entourage around Araj's core bodyguard, first from one end and then the other.
[right][snapback]83062[/snapback][/right]

Jeez, forgetting about me, aren't you?
Pesmerga,Jul 11 2005, 12:22 PM Wrote:Jeez, forgetting about me, aren't you?
[right][snapback]83070[/snapback][/right]

Well you are awfully short.

*flees*
Tal,Jul 11 2005, 11:46 AM Wrote:Well you are awfully short.

*flees*
[right][snapback]83078[/snapback][/right]

While true, at least I am not a Gnome.

::sends Marneus to eat Tal::