Stormrage - LBRS (5 man or exploratory raid)
I would like to try and either 5 man LBRS to get some quests out of the log, or lead an "exploratory" raid into there sometime this week.

What does that mean? Well, I've been in there 3 times. 2 times were total zerg fests and the other wasn't that much slower. So I don't really know much about the instance or the pulls at all. That is fine by me. I still like the ability to go someplace that most of the people who have been 60 for awhile have been and get a chance to discover it for myself. The most info I would want from someone who has already been there would be something like "This boss can kick you over the edge and cause a wipe". If that will frustrate you, because of the many potential wipes and potential lack of getting anything at all done, then this would not be the trip for you.

There are no real goals except to learn the instance by experience. I'm thinking I might do the same type of things with Dire Maul West and scholomance (since all I've done in scholo is Baron runs).

I would like to try and start this early today or earlier on Friday (I say Friday because I know several people who will not be working at all that day as well). Say 2 or 3 server time? I'd be willing to go at a later time as well, like a 7 server time some day as well, but with the chance of not getting anything done but helping me and other learn the instance better, I prefer earlier starts.

Post if you are interested and let me know so times that you can do it. If this is something you enjoy or think you will enjoy look for further threads from me about Dire Maul, Scholo and Strat.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Gnollguy,Jul 4 2005, 08:15 AM Wrote:I would like to try and either 5 man LBRS to get some quests out of the log, or lead an "exploratory" raid into there sometime this week.
[right][snapback]82381[/snapback][/right]

Right there with you. Hykim's got a metric boatload of LBRS quests rotting in her log, and it would be great to see the instance at less than warp speed.

I should be on by 2 server time today (Monday). I'm usually available by 7 server time any weekday but Wednesday.

Edit: Brain type gud. Fingers type badnessly.
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
I am in for these.

I do not like doing the zerg fest thing till after the area is known. Frequently the ones that push the zerg type of encounters are often not mentioning what else is in the area or are only giving a very biased view of what they think matters from the way they have fallen into a pattern of doing things. This to me is often like the D2 rush characters from start of normal to hell difficulty act 5 in under an hour. The ones dragged along often know nothing outside of some set pattern to get there and in my mind are no better than the noobs that look to do that in the D2 games.
I'm up for this. I've yet to be in LBRS, and still want a worg pup and a spiderling. ;) I work Tues, but have Wed/Thurs off. The problem is that there are stockade/Onyxia runs scheduled those nights, too....so I'll play it by ear. I'd love to tag along, though.
~Not all who wander are lost...~
Me too and I know that Misy and Yuen are also interrested in an exploratory venture to LBRS.

Can't start early, but if evening runs are in order or sometime on the weekend, I'd be delighted to go.

Love the exploring! Must see!
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!