Inside The Belly Of The Beast (Alliance PvP)
At first I was trying to find out all the info I could about the Champion's Hall in Stormwind for a mapping project (WoW Cartographer-style) I was helping a few friends with but Skandranon kindly posted a couple of wide-angle screenshots after I partially hijacked the "PvP: Your Way to Uber-ness!" topic which finally showed me what the inside looked like. Despite having the place covered in regards to the side-project using Allakhazam and the screenies, my own personal curiosity has been piqued as to what the NPCs inside look like closer up so after bugging Bolty, he suggested "ask the forumgoers for high-def pictures of the NPCs in there they can hook you up." so here I am. Close-ups (well close enough to see them well enough, doesn't have to be single headshots ;)) of any/all of them would be greatly appreciated :) Thanks in advance for any help.
The Phrozen Keep
Serving the D2 mod community since 2000.
What, no Alliance Lurkers have access to the Hall?

I'm shocked!

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
[Image: hall30xb.jpg]
From the left, Vaccar, Gaiman, and Skyshadow.
Skandranon to the rescue again. Much appreciated, thank you :)

edit

Would mentioning O'Neil and Karter be pushing my luck a bit? :whistling:
The Phrozen Keep
Serving the D2 mod community since 2000.