PvP: Your Way to Uber-ness!
And here was me thinking they'd actually bother having new guard models ;) Shame we can't really see the guys at the back of the ground floor but at least it's a general overview :D
The Phrozen Keep
Serving the D2 mod community since 2000.
Apparently the entire net (as far as google is concerned) seems to be against one of the Horde getting to see the other CH NPCs even nearish :(
The Phrozen Keep
Skandranon,Jun 30 2005, 11:54 PM Wrote:The gnome on the left of the first shot is Master Sergeant Biggins.  Around the table in the distance are, from left to right, Lieutenant Rachel Vaccar, Archmage Gaiman, and Sergeant Major Skyshadow.  The one I had selected in the first shot, with the green blurry text hovering above her, is Lieutenant Karter, and standing next to her is Captain O'Neal.  Out of the shot frame, directly to the right of the entrance, is Lieutenant Jackspring.  Guard Hammon and Guard Quine stand right at the doors to the Hall, and are likewise not in the shot.

In the second shot, the one on the left is Captain Dirgehammer, and the one on the right is Sergeant Major Clate.

Of these, only Biggins, Jackspring, Karter, O'Neal, Dirgehammer, and Clate sell things.  Everyone else is no-dialogue decoration.  There are no other NPCs besides the ones I've listed; the Allakhazam list, like many autogenerated lists, contains lots of bad data.
[right][snapback]82108[/snapback][/right]
Karter (Carter) and O'Neil are people from Stargate series. :lol:
Hammer of Atur
PvE/RP World of Warcraft Guild
Argent Dawn (European RP server), Alliance side

Dwarf Campaign
Awarded Custom Campaign for Warcraft III

Tommi's Diablo II information and guides
The de facto source of Diablo II game mechanics
Well right outside is Officer Aeryn as in the character of the same name from Farscape ;)
The Phrozen Keep
Oh, frell!