Top 100 Movie Quotes
DeeBye,Jun 24 2005, 04:35 AM Wrote:I'll agree with you on the "Game over man!" quote :)

Seconded. :shuriken:
Bubba Hotep:

"I'm not letting my soul sucked out of my arse by some ancient egyptian mummy that writes on the #$%&house's walls"
Characters: Standard Diablo Rogues: 'Paardenpoep' l36, 'Purechocolade' l31; Sorcerers 'Toverkol' l40, 'Zwarte Piet' l32, 'ZureHaring' l28 (no fb), Warrior 'Klotebeest' l29, LoL characters: rogues 'Roggebrood' l26 and 'Ironvrouw' l7, sorcerer ToverLol l20, warrior LolleBolleGijs l16 ironman character name 'Ironlady', read Toverlol's journey log
Rhydderch Hael,Jun 24 2005, 04:08 AM Wrote:"...If I were creating a world, I wouldn't have messed about with butterflies and daffodils. I would have started with lasers! Eight o'clock, Day One!"
[right][snapback]81461[/snapback][/right]

I can't believe nobody else has seen Time Bandits...

I think the list contains the 100 top movie quotes that entered common parlance (parlaince?).
UPDATE: Spamblaster.
Count Duckula,Jul 1 2005, 07:13 PM Wrote:I can't believe nobody else has seen Time Bandits...

I think the list contains the 100 top movie quotes that entered common parlance (parlaince?).
[right][snapback]82261[/snapback][/right]

I saw it on a date in 1981. She didn't much care for the movie, I thought it was pretty good.

Occhi
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
Mithrandir,Jun 22 2005, 10:49 PM Wrote:Greatest. Movie. Ever.

"Donny, you're out of your element!"

Walter: "... and Dude, Chinamen is not the preferred nomenclature. Asian-American please."
Dude: "I'm not talking about the guys who built the #$%&ing railroads here."

One of the best joke in that film was visual. I saw it coming, and still laughed. On the Pacific coast, the daily wind tends to be from the Sea. There stood Walter, with the coffee can of cremated ashes in his hand. I knew it was coming. And yep, it happened and I laughed.

The other great visual was when she (rich girl who mated with Labowski) was rolling around to ensure the semen fertilized her, and she told him so right as he was drinking some white Russian, and he sprayed it. Perfect timing.

I will stop now, that film is worth watching for "The Dude abides" and Sam Elliot's twinkly eyes as he repeats it.

Occhi
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
Swiss Mercenary,Jun 29 2005, 11:01 AM Wrote:Seconded.  :shuriken:
[right][snapback]81990[/snapback][/right]

Another vote for that quote here! ALIENS is without-a-doubt one of my favorite movies and that line is truly classic.

I like the mention of Donnie Darko; my personal favorite movie.

For the most part however, I feel that list is pretty accurate to the catch-phrses I use in daily life, and their frequency.
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin