Stormrage - Dragon Cave Run
So we got 5 people Blood last night. That means we have 5 more people that need to go back through the cave in winterspring.

There is another raid on Thursday night to get people Blood, so we will very likey have more that need to go through the dragon cave.

We all know you can do this solo with naked corpse run. A 5 man group could do it as well. However there are several people who need to go and you can raid through that cave in a short time and have fun doing it. Crazy AoE is allowed protection spec warriors can play in berserker stance, priests can use Holy Fire. :) You can revenge kill for the naked runs that may not have gone so well.

So just to let you know I would like to get a quick group up for doing this. It would be nice to follow into Undead Strat after for me since I want my valor gloves (my current gloves suck) and with a group already up, no reason to not just head that way after. So come along if you want. No set time on it, though I'll firm it up if we get confirmation posts and there may be conflicts that we could avoid. My blood can sit in my bank till Friday, I know that. :)
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Hi, GG:

I'm there, but I have a conflict. Friday night is date night. Gabe & I didn't get to have one last week, because he had to work. Any chance of moving this back to 8 or 8:30. I really don't want to miss out!
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Sabra,Jun 21 2005, 02:09 PM Wrote:Hi, GG:

I'm there, but I have a conflict. Friday night is date night. Gabe & I didn't get to have one last week, because he had to work. Any chance of moving this back to 8 or 8:30. I really don't want to miss out!
[right][snapback]81203[/snapback][/right]

Sure. the time wasn't a firm thing. I can move it forward too since it wouldn't take too long to do. :)
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
I should be able to hang around and add some DPS. I like killing dragons. Though it'll make the return run interesting for me, as it sounds like the rest of the party members will be punted....
~Not all who wander are lost...~
Mirajj,Jun 21 2005, 06:15 PM Wrote:I should be able to hang around and add some DPS. I like killing dragons. Though it'll make the return run interesting for me, as it sounds like the rest of the party members will be punted....
[right][snapback]81231[/snapback][/right]

You only get punted if you're turning in Awbee's scale. Turning in the Blood just results in you having a nice new blue necklace to equip.

Besides, you can always hearth. ;)
Darian Redwin - just some dude now
Gnollguy,Jun 21 2005, 09:42 PM Wrote:Sure. the time wasn't a firm thing.  I can move it forward too since it wouldn't take too long to do.  :)
[right][snapback]81218[/snapback][/right]

Many thanks. This is a step I don't want to miss doing with you!

Btw, I know a toon can't look startled, but Gnolack sure was when I plopped that fireblast into him last night in DM! I laughed, in fact. Didn't take a second for him to pound La Mage to embers though.

I mean ... what are friends for?
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!