Assassin eq, what to use?
[FONT=Arial]I have a problem with my assassin, i am martial artist and i don't know what should i use. And i am no kickassa.

[FONT=Times]Here are my equipment:

Primary weapons: Natalya's mark and bartuc's cut throat.
Weapon switch: bartuc's cut throat and chaos (not yet in possession, 1 rune short <_< )

armor: Natalya's shadow
Belt: (not worth listing) need help what to use here
Boots: natalya's soul
Helm: Natalya's totem
Gloves: some fancy gloves with 100 defence, 15 to resist all (not confirmet)
Rings: (i know i should use raven frost and some SoJ, haven't got them yet) own rings are not worth to list
Amulet: 1 + to assa skills and other bonuses.

Yes, i have full natalya's set and 2 bartuc's cut throats. Plz post if u can find better weapons for assa, even if u don't have them urself. And post your own equipment
for me to take a look.

Also, i would like to know what bonuses would get (if at all) when using 2 natalya's marks as a dual claw. I mean u get 900 attack rating bonus from using 2 angelic halo rings instead when using one u would get only 200! :wacko:

And for the last thing to say, this is the first post i have ever putted in lurkerlounge forums :blush: , so i'm truly sorry if this topic is in the wrong place or so. Thanks for posting.
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that
counts."
- Winston Churchill
Chaostheory,May 22 2005, 10:29 PM Wrote:Also, i would like to know what bonuses would get (if at all) when using 2 natalya's marks as a dual claw. I mean u get 900 attack rating bonus from using 2 angelic halo rings instead&nbsp; when using one u would get only 200! :wacko:
[right][snapback]78293[/snapback][/right]

Er, no.

When you have two of the same set item, what happens is that the second gets all the same green bonuses as the first (as well as, obviously, the blue bonuses). So if one Angelic ring gives 12 AR per clvl as green bonus, two Angelic rings give 24 AR per clvl.

The Natalya set doesn't even have any green bonuses.