STSI
The STSI page is very similar to the homepage. Pesmerga just asked me why he couldn't load the screenshots, until I told him to scroll down. Since I'm always surfing in tabs (thanks Firefox!) I will load a link before looking at it. Frequently I'll go "wait, didn't I hit the link for STSI?" then click it again, even though I'm on the page.

Any chance we could get page to look different at anywhere besides the bottom?
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
I struggled with this when designing this look. It's a function of the placement of the component so that it can appear on the front page (a Mambo thing).

However, it's been a while since I last looked at it and getting the "banner" of the STSI to go away when looking at an STSI in full was not a priority to me back in November/December. I'll take another look at it. There's gotta be a way :)

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Bolty,May 5 2005, 06:46 PM Wrote:I struggled with this when designing this look.  It's a function of the placement of the component so that it can appear on the front page (a Mambo thing).

However, it's been a while since I last looked at it and getting the "banner" of the STSI to go away when looking at an STSI in full was not a priority to me back in November/December.  I'll take another look at it.  There's gotta be a way  :)

-Bolty
[right][snapback]76394[/snapback][/right]

May I express my joy at the fine LL Shield emblem you have up on the front page now? We likes it, we does. Thanks. :)

Occhi
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
Occhidiangela,May 6 2005, 08:52 AM Wrote:We likes it, we does.
[right][snapback]76438[/snapback][/right]
Yes we does. I still say the L's are in the wrong order though. :P
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."