Baulder's Gate Enhanced Edition is out
Just a quick FYI for those who don't know. I haven't purchased it yet, but I plan to after the holidays. If any Lurkers get it, I'd like to hear a review.

http://www.baldursgate.com/windows.en.html
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin
oooo
i will have to look into this

this was one of my first computer games!
[Image: bldavis.png]
Haven't gotten to much time into it, so here's a short short first look.

1) It's essentially a very easy to setup BGTutu. This can only be a good thing!
2) Mods work (assuming the part being modified hasn't already changed). WeiDU works with management. Haven't bothered yet.
3) Shadowkeeper works with small management.
4) Neera's cool (Chaotic Neutral Wild Mage), but her VA isn't that good. Don't run off to do her side quest early. Judging by the Cone of Cold thrown my way, there's a fight involving 5 characters where at least one of them is level 9. I got through it after many reloads and some Wild Mage (Chaos Shield, Nahal's Reckless Dweomer) + Skull Trap trickery.
5) Rasaad (Lawful Good Monk) hasn't made my party, but even in his intro he had a great interaction with Viconia - they worship opposite gods. The way it played out makes me think they're rag on each other but not actually fight?
6) Heard mumblings about multiplayer being problematic, no experience myself.

When I have more experience with the new content I can talk more about that.
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!