Gnomeregan :Stormrage
Celethirian is green on these quests, and I know Trispal needs this as well. There were 3 more lurkers who expressed an interest in guild chat. So this is the public announcement that we are going tonight with whomever is willing and available.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

kandrathe,Apr 4 2005, 11:17 AM Wrote:Celethirian is green on these quests, and I know Trispal needs this as well.  There were 3 more lurkers who expressed an interest in guild chat.  So this is the public announcement that we are going tonight with whomever is willing and available.
[right][snapback]72919[/snapback][/right]

I'm in, though a touch high for them. I also have a non-Guildy friend who really wants to come along...so we'll take up two of those slots. ;) I spoke to Tris last night, and he said that today (monday) was bad for him. He may or may not be along.
~Not all who wander are lost...~
I'd really like to take Silverflail (my level 30 Priest) or Dragoon (my level 36 Warlock) along if possible. However, I think a 7 PM server start time might be a tad early for me. At latest, I wouldn't get home until 8:30 PM, server time, though a more realistic time would be 7:30 or 8.

If the run doesn't actually start until then I'd be happy to join you guys with either character. :)
-TheDragoon
It looks like my friend might not be able to make it, either. We gave Gnomer a quick try earlier today...it's harder than we thought. ;)
~Not all who wander are lost...~
Eth and Taranna won't be able to do it tonight and given my hatred of the place, they'll only be going there if there is a desperate need for a rogue and a druid.
Intolerant monkey.
Mirajj and friend were ready, but without a healer type we wouldn't make it. Let's try to do this again later in the week. Post here with the server times you can be available for 2-3 hours.

For me, on the upcoming weekdays, Tuesday and Thursday after 10pm, or Wednesday, Friday after 7pm.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

I take it right now doesn't work for you, then? I just got out of lab and would have been ready with Silverflail, but I don't see anyone online anymore.
-TheDragoon
TheDragoon,Apr 4 2005, 07:33 PM Wrote:I take it right now doesn't work for you, then?  I just got out of lab and would have been ready with Silverflail, but I don't see anyone online anymore.
[right][snapback]72970[/snapback][/right]
Wow, we probably just missed you.

kandrathe,Apr 5 2005, 12:51 AM Wrote:Wow, we probably just missed you.
[right][snapback]73014[/snapback][/right]
Oh well, the lab ended up taking the full period so I got home right at 5:30 PDT. Perhaps later in this week will work out. :)
-TheDragoon
kandrathe,Apr 4 2005, 05:20 PM Wrote:Post here with the server times you can be available for 2-3 hours.
[right][snapback]72968[/snapback][/right]
My best times would be Wednesday after 9:00, server time, or Thursday after 7:00, server time. I also have basically nothing Friday or Saturday morning. :)
-TheDragoon
TheDragoon,Apr 5 2005, 12:29 PM Wrote:My best times would be Wednesday after 9:00, server time, or Thursday after 7:00, server time.  I also have basically nothing Friday or Saturday morning.  :)
[right][snapback]73051[/snapback][/right]

Any chance I can join in, or is it already a full party? Threnn's got a bunch of Gnomeregan quests. (just hit 32 last night and realized some of the quests were turning green.) I'll be online after 9 tonight, probably after 9 tomorrow night as well.
TheDragoon,Apr 5 2005, 01:29 PM Wrote:My best times would be Wednesday after 9:00, server time, or Thursday after 7:00, server time.  I also have basically nothing Friday or Saturday morning.  :)

In general I loathe Gnomeregan but if you should need a warrior for a grouping let me know.
TheDragoon,Apr 5 2005, 12:29 PM Wrote:My best times would be Wednesday after 9:00, server time, or Thursday after 7:00, server time.  I also have basically nothing Friday or Saturday morning.  :)

Let's try for Tomorrow(Wed) then after 9:00 server time.

kandrathe,Apr 6 2005, 08:42 PM Wrote:Let's try for Tomorrow(Wed) then after 9:00 server time.
[right][snapback]73270[/snapback][/right]
I'm confused... does this mean yesterday (Wednesday) or today (Thursday)?
-TheDragoon
TheDragoon,Apr 7 2005, 10:41 AM Wrote:I'm confused... does this mean yesterday (Wednesday) or today (Thursday)?
[right][snapback]73301[/snapback][/right]
Sorry, I was confused. Today Thursday.

kandrathe,Apr 7 2005, 10:42 AM Wrote:Sorry, I was confused.  Today Thursday.
[right][snapback]73313[/snapback][/right]
Sorry, I won't be able to make it tonight, either... a meeting just got moved to this evening rather that earlier today due to certain people forgetting about it. :( Maybe tomorrow if it doesn't work tonight?
-TheDragoon