Trang-Oul's Wing question
If I cast poison nova while wearing 3 or more pieces of the Trang-Oul set, one of which is Trang-Oul's wing, will the -25% to enemy poison resistance come into play, or do I need to melee my target to get the effect, or what?

I know the answer seems simple, but I've noticed that a fair number of poison necro build guides do not mention Trang-Oul's wing at all- despite the -25%. That made me wonder if maybe there was something "wrong" with the bonus, as it were.
There is nothing wrong with the bonus. It will work on any attack originating from you. (But will have no effect on your minions, unless it is the minions who are wearing the -enemy resistance gear).

I guess the build guides you mention depends on the very rare Death's Web for the -enemy resistance. For those of less fortune three piece Trang's with the Wing is highly recommended.
Yeah, thats it. But why not use both? Do the effects not stack?
Sephlock,Apr 4 2005, 05:54 AM Wrote:Yeah, thats it.  But why not use both?  Do the effects not stack?
[right][snapback]72891[/snapback][/right]

Yes they do stack. Personally I can't figure out why people would go without three piece Trang's when they can afford a Death's Web.

Maybe some people are too obsessed with faster cast rate to realise that it has little or no bearing on a poisonmancers effectivity.