Spring Break stories
Hi,

Quote:If they ever discussed anything I considered remotely interesting, I would.;)
So, start a thread about something you are interested in -- I'm sure they'll jump in. With both feet. :whistling:

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?

Quote:So, start a thread about something you are interested in -- I'm sure they'll jump in. With both feet. :whistling:
I promise to be nice.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Quote:Actually, I enjoy their debates. They often bring up points I'd never think of, and often force me to revise my opinion.

In addition to that education component of the debates, there is another bonus that I would like to mention. Inspiration!

They have diametrically opposed views on many topics. However, they manage to stay polite. They often find themselves repeating points that both are sure the other really should have found convincing the first time. But they don't give up and they stay polite anyway.

I co-own a cottage property with my brother-in-law now. We have diametrically opposed views on many topics, from routine maintenance to shoreline alterations to repairs to projects to well access (and counting). In discussions on these topics, I find myself repeating points that I am sure he should have found convincing the first time around. And, when I really have had enough of his refusal to explain his positions, I try to think about the example some here have set in perseverance. Sometimes it even helps... :rolleyes:

Quote: I just wish more people would participate.

--Pete

As do I. Unfortunately, I am seldom able to lead by example on that one, because I lack the time to do the research. :(

And you may call it righteousness
When civility survives,
But I've had dinner with the Devil and
I know nice from right.

From Dinner with the Devil, by Big Rude Jake

Sounds like a ton of fun. The view sounds very awesome.:DSo how was it? *Look at date*

Oh, so how was it anyways?:)Anyone else going for any trips to interesting places?
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
Quote:I'm typing this from my room at the Beach Club Villa at the Walt Disney World resort in Orlando, Florida. I'm sipping ice water from a wine glass and considering getting malt beverages from the main floor store.

I live in a three-bedroom palace. My roommate's taking the smaller suite while I've got the master suite. (I'm expecting company for the weekend, you see.;)) I even get a balcony across from EPCOT and Magic Kingdom--free admission for the nightly fireworks shows!

It's a late spring break but it's a good spring break. Anybody else have any good spring break stories? Any exotic locales or fun trips?
Hi, :)

It's 5 year later + a few days, tell us did life turn out the way you hoped/dreamed went to school for ???

Where do you vacation now?

He can do more for Others, Who has done most with Himself.